allstate team

throughout the state

allstate team

Postby sports03 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:40 am

might as well start this... who do you think is all state team... idk how many make it but lets go with 3 lines and 2 goalies
sports03
 

Re: allstate team

Postby gtown #1 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:15 pm

theres an all-state jr gold team?
gtown #1
 

Re: allstate team

Postby dcs01 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:31 pm

Jake Klingbeil-Langdon
Tye Skarda-Watford City
Brenyn Otto-Langdon
dcs01
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:54 pm

Re: allstate team

Postby #18 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:31 pm

all state is a joke melander made it last year kids from mayport made it last year, there shouldnt be an all state based on the coaches decision because they choose kids that are bad so there own kids have a better chance to make it
#18
 

Re: allstate team

Postby hockeystar11 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:08 pm

well heres the forum to pick kids who u think should make it.
hockeystar11
 

Re: allstate team

Postby #18 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:22 pm

can you pick a whole team?
#18
 

Re: allstate team

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:06 am

#18 wrote:can you pick a whole team?



im guessing you want to pick the flyers?
koozy
 

Re: allstate team

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:17 am

im guessing you want to pick the flyers?


who would u pick koozy?
sports03
 

Re: allstate team

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:38 am

i wouldnt pick an entire team.. but since you asked
klingbeil-langdon
skarda-watford
freeman-flyers
koozy
 

Re: allstate team

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:39 am

is that your whole team.. .kuz i think they need a goalie and some D
sports03
 

Re: allstate team

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:42 am

sports03 wrote:is that your whole team.. .kuz i think they need a goalie and some D


nope..i dont know enough about other players to pick an entire team. so ill have to get back to you on that one.
koozy
 

Re: allstate team

Postby bigcityhockey » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:47 am

G-Walsh County
D-Johnson from Watford
F-Skarda from Warford
F-Klingbeil from Langdon
F-Laraway from Fargo
Last edited by bigcityhockey on Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigcityhockey
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:40 pm

Re: allstate team

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:48 am

ok
sports03
 

Re: allstate team

Postby koozy » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:22 am

sports03 wrote:ok



who would you pick sports03?
koozy
 

Re: allstate team

Postby gtown #1 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:11 pm

yeah id say
D-Johnson from Watford
F-Skarda from Warford
F-Klingbeil from Langdon
F-Laraway from Fargo
but then id add
riley ferguson from walsh county
and the goalie for the flyers
gtown #1
 

Re: allstate team

Postby jokerttt111 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:13 pm

hey gtown #1 y are u so obsest with this riley ferguson is he really as good as u say or r u talking ure self up
jokerttt111
 

Re: allstate team

Postby sports03 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:21 pm

idk i haven't really watched many teams play good cause i've only really watched the flyers and flames play... no kids really put up against the flyers so it's tought to say but i like there first line it's pretty good... skarda... and i haven't seen langdon play yet... walsh's goalie is good also
sports03
 

Re: allstate team

Postby gtown #1 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:45 pm

jokerttt111 wrote:hey gtown #1 y are u so obsest with this riley ferguson is he really as good as u say or r u talking ure self up

riley ferguson is a great man u should be so lucky to be half the hockey player he is
gtown #1
 

Re: allstate team

Postby #18 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:16 am

Freeman Laraway Bates
Skarda Klingbel Otto
Baune Radermacher ?

Seltvedt Johnson
? ?
? ?

Jandro
walsh county
#18
 

Re: allstate team

Postby undhockey » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:59 am

first-time poster here, what's the hot topic in this sub-forum?
undhockey
 

Re: allstate team

Postby mntwins05 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:31 pm

#18 wrote:Freeman Laraway Bates
Skarda Klingbel Otto
Baune Radermacher ?

Seltvedt Johnson
? ?
? ?

Jandro
walsh county


Throw kennedy from the flyers in there for D, and #6 from the flyers in there at forward as well.

Who are the last two on there for forward??
mntwins05
 

Re: allstate team

Postby cubsfan » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:31 pm

#18 wrote:all state is a joke melander made it last year kids from mayport made it last year, there shouldnt be an all state based on the coaches decision because they choose kids that are bad so there own kids have a better chance to make it

There was not a person by the name of melander that played hockey. The only one that made it from May-Port was Jordan Flaten and he was deserving of it.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame
 
Posts: 1394
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:29 am
Location: North Dakota USA

Re: allstate team

Postby bigcityhockey » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:54 pm

cubsfan wrote:
#18 wrote:all state is a joke melander made it last year kids from mayport made it last year, there shouldnt be an all state based on the coaches decision because they choose kids that are bad so there own kids have a better chance to make it

There was not a person by the name of melander that played hockey. The only one that made it from May-Port was Jordan Flaten and he was deserving of it.


Actually, there was a kid from Rugby named Melander who played last year. I am not going to argue anything regarding the all-state thing, just stating that there was a person by the last name of Melander that played and was named all-state last season......
bigcityhockey
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:40 pm

Re: allstate team

Postby hockeystar11 » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:25 pm

yea i played on a spring team with melander.
hockeystar11
 

Re: allstate team

Postby #18 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:36 pm

was he good?
#18
 

Next

Return to NDAHA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron