throughout the state

leading scorers on each team

Postby flyn » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:44 pm

Want to know leading scorers on each team
flyn

Re: leading scorers on each team

Postby cubsfan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:18 pm

May-Port Derek Osland
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
-Vincent T. Lombardi
cubsfan
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby #18 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:14 am

flyers dan freeman or mark laraway

Postby flyn » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:52 pm

well grand forks 50 points from number 17 and at least that many from number 4 at forward and for defense 19 put up 14 goals and 12 assists
flyn

Postby koozy » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:09 pm

a coach told me that klingbeil, otto, and hoffarth were the top 3 scorers in the league..
koozy

Postby WPower » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:53 pm

Skarda won the league's scoring title that's all i know, he had 59 points with three weeks left in the season.(20 more than any one else at that time)
WPower
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeystar11 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:41 pm

Top 10 scorers in the league

1. Ty Skarda Watford City 41 goals 31 assists 72 points
2. Jake Klingbeil Langdon 34 goals 14 assists 48 points
3. Ben Hoffarth Langdon 25 goals 21 assists 46 points
4. Brenyn Otto Langdon 22 goals 24 assists 46 points
5. Mark Laraway Flyers 21 goals 21 assists 42 points
6. Andrew Liebel Watford City 14 goals 28 assists 42 points
7. Dan Freeman Flyers 19 goals 21 assists 40 points
8. Adam Bates Flyers 17 goals 23 assists 40 points
9. Ben Johnson Crosby 22 goals 15 assists 37 points
10. Kurt Friesz Crosby 19 goals 18 assists 37 points
hockeystar11

Postby flyersgold08 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:44 pm

Does anyone have the league points list like they had last year at the state tournament in sydney?
flyersgold08
NDPreps Reserve

Postby #18 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:17 am

How about defensive points?

Postby koozy » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:53 pm

defensive points?? is there such a thing.. i thought there was only goals and assits..if you talking about defensive players scoreing, there on that sheet to, just a little towards the back. every player in the league is on that sheet. he just put the top ten.
koozy

Postby baseball11 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:49 pm

Weren't there people saying Skarda wouldn't even make the Flyers second line? And he outscores all of them....funny...
baseball11

Postby Sioux4ever » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:07 pm

baseball11 wrote:Weren't there people saying Skarda wouldn't even make the Flyers second line? And he outscores all of them....funny...

Not to argue your point, as I could really care less and have no dog in the fight, but I like the discussion. Having a one-horse show (Watford City and Skarda) is not like having a balanced team with depth. You know this. I saw Ty Skarda play 1 game this season. Very good player. Rarely leaves the ice. You can rack up a lot of points against the lower level teams when you rarely leave the ice. A better question would be how many of those points came against Langdon, Flyers, Walsh County, and Grand Forks as they were the upper teams in the league this year. My guess is not too many.
You could argue that teams like the Fargo Flyers, Langdon, and Grand Forks Stallions have much more depth. What would Klingbeil from Langdon's, or one of the top Flyer's statistics look like if they played on Watford and played all the time. Now it is probably silly to say he would not make their 2nd line because he is a big strong kid. That was most likely a comment from a player on the Flyers who thought it was funny to say it.

A kid from Mandan lead N.D. High School in points a couple years ago. He would have had a tough time making a top line and doing the same in the east where he wouldn't have been on the ice all the time.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hockeystar11 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:28 pm

klingbeil probly could have been some where around skardas points if he didnt miss 5 league games this year.
hockeystar11

Postby Sioux4ever » Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:22 pm

hockeystar11 wrote:klingbeil probly could have been some where around skardas points if he didnt miss 5 league games this year.

Players miss games. They get injured, sick, go on vacation, whatever it may be. Why did he miss 5 league games?
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hockeystar11 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:11 pm

2 for fighting..2 for checking from behind..1 for too many penalties
hockeystar11

Postby WPower » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:58 pm

can anyone tell me how liebel (WC) and hoffarth (langdon) didn't make all state? I would have thought for sure they woulda with those kind of numbers.
WPower
NDPreps Reserve

Postby flyn » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:20 am

why arent any grand forks kids up there they put up more points than half those kids on the list
flyn

Postby Sioux4ever » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:30 pm

flyn wrote:why arent any grand forks kids up there they put up more points than half those kids on the list

I could be wrong, but I believe that this list is for the league games the teams play.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby AC-DC » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:03 pm

Sioux4ever wrote:
flyn wrote:why arent any grand forks kids up there they put up more points than half those kids on the list

I could be wrong, but I believe that this list is for the league games the teams play.

Also it's a points thing for goals and assists. They could have over 30 goals and still not be in the top 10 without assists.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby WPower » Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:57 pm

Considering that I'd seen a score sheet with about 2 weeks left in the season to go, there should be some gf kids up there. I know one of them was around 35 then for sure.
WPower
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hockeystar11 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:30 pm

yea its the points of all the teams combined and those are the top 10 scorers in the league
hockeystar11

Postby flyn » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:01 pm

Does anyone know who fargo is taking with them to the rapid city tournament i know grand forks is taking langdons first line and osland from may port so i was wondering if flyers taking anyone new
flyn

Postby Sioux4ever » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:16 am

flyn wrote:Does anyone know who fargo is taking with them to the rapid city tournament i know grand forks is taking langdons first line and osland from may port so i was wondering if flyers taking anyone new

They should do well with picking up some good players.
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby PondHockey14 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Flyers only took the kids from the flyers who wanted to go, which was all except three players.

Can any one tell me why GF was able to pick up kids from two different teams??? I thought the rules said you could only pick up kids from only one other team.
PondHockey14

Postby Sioux4ever » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:35 pm

PondHockey14 wrote:Flyers only took the kids from the flyers who wanted to go, which was all except three players.

Can any one tell me why GF was able to pick up kids from two different teams??? I thought the rules said you could only pick up kids from only one other team.

How did the North Dakota teams do?
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to NDAHA