Girls Hockey

Girls Hockey

Postby MrFearing » Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:10 pm

Is there a girls hockey forum???
MrFearing

Re: Girls Hockey

Postby NDSportsFan » Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:03 am

On the original forum the hockey was a single area and it included all boys and girls hockey. In the two years that this site has existed, I was the only one who who made a comment about girls hockey, and that was to congratulate the state champs of 2006. Since then this is the only topic that has brought up the question. If people would like to discuss it, I'd be willing to put a sub-forum in the hockey section for it. Just leave a comment here if you want it. Thanks
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby MrFearing » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:10 am

NDSportsFan wrote:On the original forum the hockey was a single area and it included all boys and girls hockey. In the two years that this site has existed, I was the only one who who made a comment about girls hockey, and that was to congratulate the state champs of 2006. Since then this is the only topic that has brought up the question. If people would like to discuss it, I'd be willing to put a sub-forum in the hockey section for it. Just leave a comment here if you want it. Thanks

I'd Talk
MrFearing

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:16 am

Ok, I've made the sub-forum. Thanks for the input, I like to see people using this area of the forum.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby demon_fan14 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:07 am

Im glad there is now a girls hockey forum......nice work ND Preps!!
demon_fan14

Return to Announcements, Feedback, and Suggestions