Topics Being Locked

throughout the state

Topics Being Locked

Postby Sioux4ever » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:18 pm

At the rate this subforum is going, I guess the entire NDAHA sub-forum will have nothing but locked topics within the next month.

Let's try to have civil conversations maybe?!?!
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Topics Being Locked

Postby WPower » Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:36 pm

I agree, with all of the personal attacks that have been going on, this really isn't helping at all for all the people that think the jr. gold level is just a place for the bottom dwellers, and isn't even really hockey. Let's all just try to grow up shall we? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This type of posting is embarrassing.
WPower
NDPreps Reserve

Postby AC-DC » Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:50 pm

I could not agree more.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDSportsFan » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:16 pm

Sorry guys, but this forum has been driving the moderators a little crazy, and you know they are all just volunteers, so.........

I've made it so that the posts have to be approved before they are visible, it should take a short time. I know this will inhibit some of the free flowing conversation, but it usually turns into an argument anyway. We'll see how it goes and probably resume posting without moderator approval in a short while. Sorry for the hassle guys. Thanks to those guys who really want to keep this a good source for NDAHA information, hopefully it can continue.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby AC-DC » Fri Dec 21, 2007 8:04 am

NDSportsFan wrote:Sorry guys, but this forum has been driving the moderators a little crazy, and you know they are all just volunteers, so.........

I've made it so that the posts have to be approved before they are visible, it should take a short time. I know this will inhibit some of the free flowing conversation, but it usually turns into an argument anyway. We'll see how it goes and probably resume posting without moderator approval in a short while. Sorry for the hassle guys. Thanks to those guys who really want to keep this a good source for NDAHA information, hopefully it can continue.

Thanks for all the hard work, it's definetly cleaned up the trash.
It may not be the end of the world, but you can see it from here!
AC-DC
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Sioux4ever » Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:14 am

Wow, this sub-forum died in the last 2 days. A lot of the posts on here were childish but they were keeping it busy....
Sioux4ever
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby point/center » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:38 am

Sioux4ever wrote:Wow, this sub-forum died in the last 2 days. A lot of the posts on here were childish but they were keeping it busy....

it's not about a busy forum. it's about staying in line with the board rules.
only shot at NDpreps HOF: Veterans committee

moderator m/o:your moral compass

http://viewfromthecrowsnest.blogspot.com/
point/center
NDPreps Legend

Return to NDAHA