Next years upcoming players

The teams in Class AAA

Next years upcoming players

Postby the_future23 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:46 pm

who are some of the sophmores to watch next year for football....bismarck has some pretty good kids. and also mandan. sophmores could be a big part of football next year
the_future23
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Next years upcoming players

Postby Number7 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:09 pm

Bismarck High- Esley thorton, Karson Winkles, and Jake Miller
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby the_future23 » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:41 am

my bad, i meant like freshman this year but sophmores next year
the_future23
NDPreps Reserve

Postby wake2 » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:51 pm

even though you meant freshmen some good sophmores from st. marys that are going to be juniors next year are andrew carlson and ryan huber.
wake2

Postby sportsman101 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:06 am

how about that kid from GFRR. he played middle linebacker. tyler gefroh i believe his name is. he looked like a stud for a soph
sportsman101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby dewey11 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:02 pm

Dickinson has a HUGE freshman (next year soph) line. A pretty good quarterback and two pretty good wideouts as well. In need to find a true running back though.
dewey11
NDPreps Starter

Postby brownbomber » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:08 pm

dewey11 wrote:Dickinson has a HUGE freshman (next year soph) line. A pretty good quarterback and two pretty good wideouts as well. In need to find a true running back though.

there sophmore need to find a true running back?
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby isrb52 » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:48 pm

wake2 wrote:even though you meant freshmen some good sophmores from st. marys that are going to be juniors next year are andrew carlson and ryan huber.

Ya those two are some studds... also john welk will be a sophmore that will probably be one of the 2 starting runningbacks at St. Mary's.
isrb52

Postby baseball18 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:42 pm

isrb52 wrote:
wake2 wrote:even though you meant freshmen some good sophmores from st. marys that are going to be juniors next year are andrew carlson and ryan huber.

Ya those two are some studds... also john welk will be a sophmore that will probably be one of the 2 starting runningbacks at St. Mary's.

Lighting speed... let's hope he has football speed
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby fargohockey1093 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:42 pm

Shanley High School

Steve Webber- HB/MLB fast and tough. made some great carries for shanley this year and will be splitting playing time with seniors hushka and schaefbauer next year. made some great tackles on D two

Josh Rodenbiker-WR/CB Fast kid. only problem is height which can change cus both of his brothers are descent heights.
fargohockey1093
NDPreps Starter

Postby thenatural » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:24 pm

Geogre McWilliams a new kid at central, transfer from Maine, is gonna be a stud next year for central. he plays HB and LB and weighs like 230. he's poised to be the next great back out of central.
thenatural
NDPreps Reserve

Postby squeak63 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:46 pm

thenatural wrote:Geogre McWilliams a new kid at central, transfer from Maine, is gonna be a stud next year for central. he plays HB and LB and weighs like 230. he's poised to be the next great back out of central.

there has been so many talks about transfers being soooo good the last few years it makes me sick.... not saying he wont be good but who was the last trasfer that accually was really good..i know last year we had this kid who was supposed to be 6'1" 190 with 4.5 speed and led his state in rushing his freshmen year.. when he accually got here we was 5'11" 170 with probably 5.1 speed... and also his name doesn't even come up on maxpreps.com so i would be supprised if he is even real
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby baseball18 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:25 am

thenatural wrote:Geogre McWilliams a new kid at central, transfer from Maine, is gonna be a stud next year for central. he plays HB and LB and weighs like 230. he's poised to be the next great back out of central.

Yeah I also heard McLovin is transfering to Fargo South
baseball18
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:45 am

baseball18 wrote:

Yeah I also heard McLovin is transfering to Fargo South

haha yeah from hawaii...
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby bball21 » Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:12 pm

Dickinson freshman team (gonna be soph.) has a couple running backs that can get the job done
bball21

Postby thenatural » Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Jeremy Zeradka and a kid named Parks will be the next of the great backs to come through central
thenatural
NDPreps Reserve

Postby creiz » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:29 am

yeah i was talking to john madden yesterday ricky williams is going to go to mandan, still has one year of high school elgibility
if you do anything, you mine as well do it 100%.
creiz
NDPreps Reserve

Postby heisman10 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:48 pm

Chris Waind from red river played most of the games last year at linebacker and did pretty well. he also played running back a bit and he did very well at that too
heisman10
NDPreps Reserve

Postby GFRR99 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:02 pm

i would compare the players of next year to the benchwarmer seniors of this year. the class of 09 has to be the worst in a long time, maybe ever
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:28 pm

GFRR99 wrote:i would compare the players of next year to the benchwarmer seniors of this year. the class of 09 has to be the worst in a long time, maybe ever

what about the juniors that started over those benchwarmer seniors in one of the best classes in a long time with the class of 08??? i am a west guy so i dont know about the east but there is gonna be quite a few good seniors in the west next year
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby riders » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:50 pm

bball21 wrote:Dickinson freshman team (gonna be soph.) has a couple running backs that can get the job done

what dickinson frosh team are you thinking of? the frosh team from dickinson has a big line, decent QB, and a big, slow, power back in austin hibl. tell me names and i might be able to help on telling you if they really have some good backs with good speed and power.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Jefferson Clark » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:37 am

did you make those opinions from the sideline? they freshman are ok but they will turn out like every other DHS team by the time they get to varsity. they think they are way better than they are and are not willing to work for things they believe everything should be handed to them because they think they are good
Jefferson Clark

Postby sportsman101 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:58 pm

is chris waind as good at football as he is at hockey?
sportsman101
NDPreps Reserve

Postby demon_fan14 » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:03 pm

sportsman101 wrote:is chris waind as good at football as he is at hockey?

whos that
demon_fan14

Postby riders » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:53 pm

[quote="Jefferson Clark"]did you make those opinions from the sideline? they freshman are ok but they will turn out like every other DHS team by the time they get to varsity. they think they are way better than they are and are not willing to work for things they believe everything should be handed to them because they think they are good[/quote/]

if this was directed at me, i know because i watched them and know who their players are. they do have a powerful line for freshmen and nate moody is a decent QB. grant dovorak is another one of their backs and idk if he has the speed. DHS has some hard working classes coming up that most of them know that they have to work to win the playing spot and win games.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to AAA