Class A Scores

Postby rep » Thu May 18, 2006 8:54 pm

[align=center]from may 18[/align]
west fargo rolled jamestown in a pair at jack brown stadium. the first game was pretty good, the second basically sucked any happiness i had during the day right out of me. i can't even really figure out why...the game was just...i don't know...horribly boring.

in the second game west fargo tried picking off austin kastet at first and kastet slid into first and dislocated or broke (or both) a finger. don't know what that means for his availablity for the conference tourney.

no idea what this does as far as edc standings. west fargo had a worse record than jamestown, but i don't know how much worse.

Jamestown 5, West Fargo 3

West Fargo 000 400 1 - 5 6 1

Jamestown 200 100 0 - 3 5 1

Matt Kulesa and Tyrel Thorson; Shane Schoeneberg and Austin Kastet; W-Kulesa. L-Schoeneberg (3-2).

West Fargo 6, Jamestown 0

West Fargo 200 200 2 - 6 8 2

Jamestown 000 000 0 - 0 7 4

Matt Renfrew and Jonny Schroeder; Tyler Schrenk, Andrew Lick (7) and Austin Kastet, Andrew Lick (4), Tyler Schrenk (7); W-Renfrew. L-Schrenk (3-3).

Records: Jamestown 12-11 (9-7 EDC).
rep

Postby exwestcoach » Fri May 19, 2006 4:26 pm

Ming1:

Sorry I messed up on the potential middle seeds for the west.

Since Bhs beat Sm today, I think it comes down to the tie breaker for 5th between Sm and Mandan, based on what I hear the first tie-breaker is head to head which they again tie. The second tie breaker is overall conference record which I was told Sm wins, if so the first round games are as follow:

Will/Minot vs Beulah

Dix vs SM

Century vs Mandan

Minot/will vs Bhs

It should be wild!!  
exwestcoach

Postby Saas25 » Fri May 19, 2006 4:46 pm

I heard Elgie couldn't play today because his eye was swollen shut from getting hit in the eye from a baseball at their fitness center. Does anyone else have anything on this?
Saas25
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Class A