9/11 Conspiracy

All other topics other than sports related.

Postby baller01 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:49 am

Wild Wolves wrote:His brain was removed not his head so the wound was still able to be examined.  Keep making up things that don't fall in line with your thinking and  then when it is all over you can look back and say" Wow, I really need to look at all of the evidence before I jump to conclusions based on half truths and half baked ideas."  It was a single shooter, may not have been Oswald but most evidence points to him.  Will we ever no the absolute truth NO.

Please find me proof of this and I will believe you. If you can show me a picture of his head with a bullet hole in the back right part of his brain, you have changed my opinion.
Winning isn't everything--but wanting to win is. -Vince Lombardi
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:58 am

Last edited by Wild Wolves on Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby nativegolfer » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:08 pm

All you guys need to put down the bong and need to get a life!
nativegolfer
NDPreps All-State

Postby Wild Wolves » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:01 am

Must have read the entire thread and feel cheated.  Because there is no conspirarcy. 

Irony: person who feels users of a message board are wasting their lives so they post messages to indicate this, thus wasting their life.
Last edited by Wild Wolves on Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:45 pm

nativegolfer wrote:All you guys need to put down the bong and need to get a life!

That is what 95% of non-Four Winds fans say about you guys...
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller01 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:50 pm

Wild Wolves wrote:http://jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/index.html

I hope this link provides some help.

Sorry buddy...I'd really like to know how they got JFK pictures of his autopsy when the government never released them to the public.

But seriously, I don't want you think I'm some government hatin person. I'm proud to live in America and to be an American. I just have my doubts about somethings. That's all. It's kinda fun to speculate whether it could be or could not be. I just think there are too many grey lines to say that Oswald was the lone shooter. Not saying he wasn't, not saying he was, I'm just saying there is so much uncertainity about the whole thing.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:21 am

Information has been released on the JFK assination the entire autopsy is now available but only to those interested in serious research.  I am not one of them.  That is how myth busters etc.. have been able to do their recent shows.  All of the info has not been released but most. 
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:47 am

Wild Wolves wrote:Information has been released on the JFK assination the entire autopsy is now available but only to those interested in serious research.  I am not one of them.  That is how myth busters etc.. have been able to do their recent shows.  All of the info has not been released but most. 

Until they release all of the information to the public through media outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, people will always be suspicious of conspiracy.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby baller01 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:47 am

Wild Wolves wrote:Information has been released on the JFK assination the entire autopsy is now available but only to those interested in serious research.  I am not one of them.  That is how myth busters etc.. have been able to do their recent shows.  All of the info has not been released but most. 

Until they release all of the information to the public through media outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, people will always be suspicious of conspiracy.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:02 am

Most of the information that has not been released is related to the requests of the family and not the gov't
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Postby baller01 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:09 am

Wild Wolves wrote:Most of the information that has not been released is related to the requests of the family and not the gov't

That almost makes sense. I'm sure the Kennedy family loves having the assasination of there husband/father under a great deal of conspiracy. That makes no sense. Sorry. Where are you getting this stuff anyways?
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby flatlander » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:48 pm

Yeah, it almost makes sense... in Freaking Crazy Land!

So the US government paid Saudi Arabians with connections to Afghanistan to attack the US so that we'd have an excuse to attack Iraq? That makes perfect sense - it's so much more elegant than simply paying Iraqis to blow up the World Trade Center - I guess that wouldn't have been sneaky enough. And the plan of hijacking planes to fly into a building as a cover for the thousands of bombs already planted there? Brilliant! It's not like anything could go wrong with that plan. I guess it must have been pretty disappointing when they went through all the work and then had to screw up and totally misinterpret intelligence reports to manufacture a reason for invading Iraq. Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to believe this premise: They (whoever They are) had to have explosives planted in the Towers because if the Towers didn't collapse, the US would have no reason to get really, really angry. Merely killing four plane loads of people by ramming them into buildings just wouldn't cut it on its own, I guess.

The main problem with conspiracy-theory buffs, besides that obvious self-induced insanity, is that they have the critical thinking skills of monkeys. All they do is come up with a premise, ignore everything that is contrary to it while misinterpreting everything else they see. If this type of brain damage is hereditary, I'm sure that their ancestors were crucifying cats to cure warts, burning witches to end droughts, worshiping magic goats because, well, they are magic, and sacrificing human lives to appease the gods during eclipses.

Yeah, people heard a series of explosions when one floor collapsed upon the next. Well, what kind of noise would you freaking expect from that? A farting sound? A meow?

If you can't tell, yeah, I'm ticked off that people are trying to profit of 9/11. I'd like to have my foot perform a conspiracy on their asses. Heck, there was a bestseller in France that claimed that the planes never hit the towers at all - and sure enough, a lot of morons believed that too. There is no conspiracy theory so idiotic that idiots won't believe it.

flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Postby baller01 » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Haha settle, settle. First off, the assasination of JFK is one of the biggest mysteries in US history. It just is. Don't make it sound like I'm the only one that is convinced that Oswald wasn't alone. Second off, I really don't think that there was a 9/11 conspiracy but a classmate of mine showed me the website and I thought it was pretty interesting so I figured I'd share it.
baller01
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Wild Wolves » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:46 pm

Most intelligent people have put the JFk assasination to bed.   It is not a mystery.  JFK was one of this nations greatest leaders, he was a unifying force throughout the world.  This is what makes a conspiracy theory possible, he was great regardless of religion, party, race, etc...
Wild Wolves
NDPreps All-State

Previous

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories