what happened to minot this year? Who is going to be the sur

Postby Ming01 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:39 am

Minot's too inconsistent, but when they get their bats going it's tough to beat them.
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby highheat » Sun May 13, 2007 7:54 am

smart source wrote:
b-baller wrote:Looks like the East will be a bigger concern to Minot than Dickinson when it comes time to play state tournament after gettting thumped 7-1  by Red River.

i wouldnt call that a thumping considering minot only gave up 3 hits to them they just walked way way to many people and hit the ball right at other people

who pitched for minot against red river? seven runs on three hits sounds like some pitching issues that need to be worked out before the conference tournament.
highheat

Postby b-baller » Sun May 13, 2007 8:02 am

smart source wrote:
b-baller wrote:Looks like the East will be a bigger concern to Minot than Dickinson when it comes time to play state tournament after gettting thumped 7-1  by Red River.

i wouldnt call that a thumping considering minot only gave up 3 hits to them they just walked way way to many people and hit the ball right at other people

Good pitching is as much a part of the game as anything else.  Doesn't matter if a batter gets on with a hit or walk, when they cross home plate they count the same.  Good pitching wins games.  Both teams had 4 hits so neither team lit it up with the bats.  7-1, I still call it a thumping.
b-baller

Postby dodgerfan » Sun May 13, 2007 8:23 am

eugenedinsmoe wrote:You can't win them all.

dickinson also split with jamestown, jamestown won the first one, 4-2 Hogan beat Schoeder in game one, idk who pitched for dicky in game two but they beat Walker
dodgerfan

Postby MHSfan » Sun May 13, 2007 11:30 am

Ming01 wrote:Minot's too inconsistent, but when they get their bats going it's tough to beat them.

Inconsistent? Minot has won like 10 of their last 11 after their tough start and they can control their own destiny as of right now for the wda tourney.
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NDbaseball » Sun May 13, 2007 11:44 am

Who gives a flying crap who's better out of Dickinson and Minot, to be honest, the more humble team in the end will probaby win..so why don't you guys (Minot and Dickinson) stop fighting like a bunch of little girls and go take some cuts in the cage... This whole site is absolutely worthless.
Last edited by NDbaseball on Sun May 13, 2007 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
NDbaseball

Postby Ming01 » Sun May 13, 2007 2:01 pm

MHSfan wrote:
Ming01 wrote:Minot's too inconsistent, but when they get their bats going it's tough to beat them.

Inconsistent? Minot has won like 10 of their last 11 after their tough start and they can control their own destiny as of right now for the wda tourney.

i was referring to hitting/scoring wise... i guess I should've mentioned that
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby GFRR99 » Sun May 13, 2007 7:20 pm

NDbaseball wrote:Who gives a flying crap who's better out of Dickinson and Minot, to be honest, the more humble team in the end will probaby win..so why don't you guys (Minot and Dickinson) stop fighting like a bunch of little girls and go take some cuts in the cage... This whole site is absolutely worthless.

this right here, is honestly the dumbest post that i have ever read on this site
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDbaseball » Sun May 13, 2007 8:28 pm

Then call the truth stupid...All this is is a bunch of biased players going on here and bragging up their teams. Instead of bickering back and forth on a website, they should be doing something to better themselves.
NDbaseball

Postby GFRR99 » Mon May 14, 2007 12:30 pm

NDbaseball wrote:Then call the truth stupid...All this is is a bunch of biased players going on here and bragging up their teams. Instead of bickering back and forth on a website, they should be doing something to better themselves.

your commenting on this site as well..
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby dodgerfan » Mon May 14, 2007 6:50 pm

sportsman20 wrote:
NDbaseball wrote:Then call the truth stupid...All this is is a bunch of biased players going on here and bragging up their teams. Instead of bickering back and forth on a website, they should be doing something to better themselves.

your commenting on this site as well..

new topic si vous plais
dodgerfan

Postby brownbomber » Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 pm

i think eugene needs to back off do you see what you have done now given dickinson a bad rep and i bet you play jv or something man seriously what were you thinking?
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby dodgerfan » Mon May 14, 2007 6:58 pm

brownbomber wrote:i think eugene needs to back off do you see what you have done now given dickinson a bad rep and i bet you play jv or something man seriously what were you thinking?

that kid needs to just leave
dodgerfan

Postby ndfootball » Tue May 15, 2007 7:19 am

How about Shane Gathman.  He is ligths out. 0 runs in 20 innings pitched including a 3 hit shutout against Dichinson.
ndfootball

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Tue May 15, 2007 12:43 pm

dodgerfan wrote:
brownbomber wrote:i think eugene needs to back off do you see what you have done now given dickinson a bad rep and i bet you play jv or something man seriously what were you thinking?

that kid needs to just leave

u make me feel bad
eugenedinsmoe

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Tue May 15, 2007 12:44 pm

ndfootball wrote:How about Shane Gathman.  He is ligths out. 0 runs in 20 innings pitched including a 3 hit shutout against Dichinson.

Shane Gathman is a good pitcher.
eugenedinsmoe

Postby GFRR99 » Tue May 15, 2007 12:44 pm

ndfootball wrote:How about Shane Gathman.  He is ligths out. 0 runs in 20 innings pitched including a 3 hit shutout against Dichinson.

impressive
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Postby BBALL1456 » Tue May 15, 2007 5:09 pm

i dont know what game it was but Bollys pitching was off. I think they were playing Red River. He had a no no threw 2 but then someone mustve jinxed him because he then allowed like 4 runs and they ended up losing 6-1
You can have all the talent in the world. But it will get you nowhere without your teammates
BBALL1456
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BBALL1456 » Tue May 15, 2007 5:23 pm

brownbomber wrote:baseball 30 your right eugene i think its time to lay back and let dickinson talk with their  play if they are legit they will show us and your right man minot is dominant they are so good

dont be puttin down Eugene u were agreeing with him all the way so u can lay off a bit also
You can have all the talent in the world. But it will get you nowhere without your teammates
BBALL1456
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BBALL1456 » Tue May 15, 2007 5:25 pm

eugenedinsmoe wrote:

Shane Gathman is a good pitcher.

Shane is having an amaizing season and I gave him props to that shut out
BBALL1456
NDPreps Reserve

Postby BBALL1456 » Tue May 15, 2007 5:26 pm

highheat wrote:
smart source wrote:

who pitched for minot against red river? seven runs on three hits sounds like some pitching issues that need to be worked out before the conference tournament.

Ryan Bolly...didnt have the greatest game in the world
BBALL1456
NDPreps Reserve

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Tue May 15, 2007 5:54 pm

your a smart man bball1456.
eugenedinsmoe

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Tue May 15, 2007 5:58 pm

BBALL1456 wrote:i dont know what game it was but Bollys pitching was off. I think they were playing Red River. He had a no no threw 2 but then someone mustve jinxed him because he then allowed like 4 runs and they ended up losing 6-1

I bet thast what happened
eugenedinsmoe

Postby ndfootball » Wed May 16, 2007 5:56 am

Have you guys heard of David Scharpe.  The kid amazes me more and more at 3rd base.  Hes batting like 400 and is great in the field.
ndfootball

Postby eugenedinsmoe » Wed May 16, 2007 11:51 am

ndfootball wrote:Have you guys heard of David Scharpe.  The kid amazes me more and more at 3rd base.  Hes batting like 400 and is great in the field.

never heard of him who does he play for?
eugenedinsmoe

PreviousNext

Return to Class A