Top Hitters in the EDC

Postby basebal » Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 pm

just wondering who you think are some of the top hitters in the edc.

basebal
NDPreps Rookie

Postby whateverittakes » Fri May 04, 2007 11:11 am

basebal wrote:just wondering who you think are some of the top hitters in the edc.

This year from West Fargo Justin Rheault is having a stud of a year

Also Grant Schmidt from West Fargo is always someone you have to pitch around he is very powerful hitter but has been hurt a little bit from football watch out for these two people from West Fargo to have a impact when it comes down to the stretch
whateverittakes
NDPreps Starter

Postby keepinitreal » Fri May 04, 2007 2:15 pm

whateverittakes wrote:
basebal wrote:just wondering who you think are some of the top hitters in the edc.

Also Grant Schmidt from West Fargo is always someone you have to pitch around he is very powerful hitter but has been hurt a little bit from football watch out for these two people from West Fargo to have a impact when it comes down to the stretch

What exactly does having a stud of a year mean? You realize you have just used a noun to describe another noun.  Is he having a stud year?  I'm confused.
keepinitreal

Postby b-baller » Fri May 04, 2007 3:34 pm

keepinitreal wrote:
What exactly does having a stud of a year mean? You realize you have just used a noun to describe another noun.  Is he having a stud year?  I'm confused.
KEEPINITREAL, DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS?
b-baller

Postby highheat » Fri May 04, 2007 3:50 pm

keepinitreal wrote:
whateverittakes wrote:

youve put yourself in a situation where you cannot rip any other team so you resort to being the english police and and ripping others grammer. here's an idea: get off the computer, get in the cage and get better so you can help your team out on the field.
Last edited by highheat on Fri May 04, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
highheat

Postby shs01240 » Fri May 04, 2007 6:21 pm

I'm gonna try get back on topic by stating the obvious. Billy Sholl is a very good and dangerous hitter.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Number7 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:00 pm

From what I saw in two games and after pitching to them Charlie Miller and Andy Sadler from GFRR are both ver good hitters.
"Pressure makes diamonds"
Number7
NDPreps All-State

Postby ttime262 » Tue May 08, 2007 5:36 pm

bombenger from north is also a very good hitter

ttime262

Postby Willy » Sun May 13, 2007 2:26 pm

What do you consider a good hitter this year?  Seems like a 350 average this year would be considered good compared to 425-450 last year. 
Willy
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby shs01240 » Sun May 13, 2007 3:21 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=627]Willy[/user] wrote:
What do you consider a good hitter this year?  Seems like a 350 average this year would be considered good compared to 425-450 last year. 
</span>

Stats are coming out within the next week, so we should get a good idea of what to expect from the "Best" hitters.
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby GFRR99 » Tue May 15, 2007 12:34 pm

andy sadler hands down
GFRR99
NDPreps All-State

Return to Class A