All other topics other than sports related.

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:00 pm

I thought this movie rates a very close second best in my opinion. Even though the blood was like gears of War style, but overall the movie was AWESOME !

Find a sport you love, and you'll never practice a day in your career
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:03 pm

i saw this movie 2 times within the first 3 days that it was in theaters. i was going to go again today, but i decided that i should go home and watch the Kansas game instead. looks like i made the right choice.:headbang::flaming:
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby knights4 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:06 pm

Mustanghero wrote:I thought this movie rates a very close second best in my opinion. Even though the blood was like gears of War style, but overall the movie was AWESOME !

distant second behind dumb and dumber right,:banana:i don't know why i have this thing i just love it
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:08 pm

knights4 wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:I thought this movie rates a very close second best in my opinion. Even though the blood was like gears of War style, but overall the movie was AWESOME !

distant second behind dumb and dumber right,:banana:i don't know why i have this thing i just love it

you cant compair those two movies. anyway, monty python and the holy grail is half a hair better than dumb and dumber. those two are neck and neck in my favorite, but i gotta go with monty python
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:10 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
knights4 wrote:

you cant compair those two movies. anyway, monty python and the holy grail is half a hair better than dumb and dumber. those two are neck and neck in my favorite, but i gotta go with monty python

not with D&D but with the return of the King (LOtR) but yah Monty Python is awesome lol

Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby knights4 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:14 pm

which one is it when the one guy fights the black knight and he gets all of his limbs cut off, and he's still talking smack, hilarious, as funny as D&D no, but funny:banana:  
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:17 pm

knights4 wrote:which one is it when the one guy fights the black knight and he gets all of his limbs cut off, and he's still talking smack, hilarious, as funny as D&D no, but funny:banana:  

that would be the Holy Grail. that movie is just brilliant, even for being British humor and being made in the 70s. but i could just sit around and quote both of those movies all day long. those and Anchorman and Talladega Nights.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:17 pm

knights4 wrote:which one is it when the one guy fights the black knight and he gets all of his limbs cut off, and he's still talking smack, hilarious, as funny as D&D no, but funny:banana:  

MP & the search for the holy grail
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Roughrider » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:18 pm

This is one of the best movies i have ever seen. I really liked the dark comedy throughout it too, it really made the film a whole lot better.
GO SIOUX GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roughrider
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:19 pm

Roughrider wrote:This is one of the best movies i have ever seen. I really liked the dark comedy throughout it too, it really made the film a whole lot better.

that it did

Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby knights4 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:24 pm

we almost got off topic on this one right away, it's a good thing roughrider put as back on task, haha
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:25 pm

knights4 wrote:we almost got off topic on this one right away, it's a good thing roughrider put as back on task, haha

yah no doubt
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:28 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
knights4 wrote:we almost got off topic on this one right away, it's a good thing roughrider put as back on task, haha

yah no doubt

and now your drifting away agian.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:31 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
Mustanghero wrote:

yah no doubt

and now your drifting away agian.

300 is awesom...threre it's the thought that counts
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby knights4 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:38 pm

nice save
-Harry Dunn
knights4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballer2 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:39 pm

went to it last weekend... THE best movie ever
bballer2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:40 pm

bballer2 wrote:went to it last weekend... THE best movie ever

One of them yes
Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby Mauer07 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:18 pm

I cant wait to see the sequal to the movie!!
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:19 pm

Mauer07 wrote:I cant wait to see the sequal to the movie!!

there's gunna be a sequal ?

Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby SportsAreLife » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:41 pm

I heard that there was supposed to be a sequel, on how the movie ends right before the big fight with the rest of the spartans. And this is probably one of my most favorite movies. A different feel to it, but that is why I like it.
SportsAreLife

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:44 pm

SportsAreLife wrote:I heard that there was supposed to be a sequel, on how the movie ends right before the big fight with the rest of the spartans. And this is probably one of my most favorite movies. A different feel to it, but that is why I like it.

i really hope that there isnt going to be a sequal. they usually always turn out worse than the original, and the sequal wouldnt have as good of a story line. it would just be another war movie.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mustanghero » Sun Mar 25, 2007 4:46 pm

DeuceTrey wrote:
SportsAreLife wrote:I heard that there was supposed to be a sequel, on how the movie ends right before the big fight with the rest of the spartans. And this is probably one of my most favorite movies. A different feel to it, but that is why I like it.

i really hope that there isnt going to be a sequal. they usually always turn out worse than the original, and the sequal wouldnt have as good of a story line. it would just be another war movie.

and ur point is what ? War movies are awesome

Mustanghero
NDPreps Starter

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:12 pm

Mustanghero wrote:
DeuceTrey wrote:

and ur point is what ? War movies are awesome

any movie with a good fight scene is good, but if it doesnt have a good story and isnt very interesting, then it gets boring and hard to watch.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Mauer07 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:44 pm

so it is not interesting to you that the rest of the Spartans will have to fight what is left of the Persians???
You can't measure the heart of a champion
Mauer07
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby DeuceTrey » Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:08 pm

Mauer07 wrote:so it is not interesting to you that the rest of the Spartans will have to fight what is left of the Persians???

to be honest, not really. im not a big history and war buff, so it takes a great story line and something more than just fighting to keep me into a movie.
DeuceTrey
NDPreps All-Conference

Next

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories