Senior leadership

Postby FargoHottie15 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:44 pm

i heard fargo south product Eric Manlove has been looking at playing for MSU. Is he part of the "top athletes" eschelon?
FargoHottie15
NDPreps Starter

Postby shs01240 » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:00 pm

<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=599]FargoHottie15[/user] wrote:
i heard fargo south product Eric Manlove has been looking at playing for MSU. Is he part of the "top athletes" eschelon?
</span>

No Comment
I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?
-Yogi Berra
shs01240
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby highheat » Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:55 pm

shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=599]FargoHottie15[/user] wrote:
</span>

No Comment

id rather not get kicked off, so ill ditto that.
highheat

Postby teddybear » Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:03 am

MHSfan wrote:At least MSU's baseball program is coming around from a few years ago.  He will be a big part of that team and they should be an alright team with him in the line-up.  NDSU isn't good at all and that was a bad point to bring up comparing those two based on what college they are going to. He signed with them early also.

Why is it a bad example to compare where they are going to school?  Ndsu is d1 and minot even though as you say improving is still towards the bottom of the dac 10.  Both good players but there is a difference in the level of competition between d1 and naia.
teddybear
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndman11 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:57 pm

smart source wrote:houston is the best center fielder or outfielder in north dakota he hits for average and has prettty good power for a leadoff hitter, he steals as many bases as any other player and finally his defense is in a different league he gets to balls that make you drop your jaw...did anyone see his catch against oak grove last year? the catch was almost freakish

sorry smart source but oak grove does not have a baseball team, they co-op with shanley so I highly doubt anyone remembers what your talking about.
ndman11
NDPreps Starter

Postby ghetto*revival » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:50 am

ndman11 wrote:
smart source wrote:houston is the best center fielder or outfielder in north dakota he hits for average and has prettty good power for a leadoff hitter, he steals as many bases as any other player and finally his defense is in a different league he gets to balls that make you drop your jaw...did anyone see his catch against oak grove last year? the catch was almost freakish

sorry smart source but oak grove does not have a baseball team, they co-op with shanley so I highly doubt anyone remembers what your talking about.

wow smart source your a genius
ghetto*revival

Postby JR » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:20 am

im pretty sure that hes talking about a good oak grove team.. like one from another state not oak grove high school... so you guys are the idiots ha
"Contact Is King"
JR
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ming01 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:28 am

yea he's talking about oak grove, missouri
Ming01
NDPreps Legend

Postby smart source » Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:14 pm

haha you guys just made yourselves look like complete idiots haha yes it was the missouri team
smart source

Postby ndman11 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:21 am

I stand corrected, and im sorry for the confusion on my part, however i will show more class and not lower myself down, in name calling.

That is all.
ndman11
NDPreps Starter

Postby smart source » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:09 am

ndman11 wrote:I stand corrected, and im sorry for the confusion on my part, however i will show more class and not lower myself down, in name calling.

That is all.

i was refering more towards ghetto on the idiot part
smart source

Postby DrPepper1 » Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:28 pm

Eric Manlove is a liability every time he takes the mound or even touches the field. The only downfall for south this year will be if he gets into the lineup.
DrPepper1
NDPreps Starter

Postby ttime262 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:23 am

i have to agree. Manlove should have been cut from south this year and he should be cut from legion to
ttime262

Postby WillyMaysHaze » Mon May 14, 2007 5:54 am

shs01240 wrote:<span class="texteditorenhanced">[user=590]smart source[/user] wrote:
best center fielder in the state
</span>

Billy Sholl might have something to say about that.
Last edited by WillyMaysHaze on Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
WillyMaysHaze

Postby WillyMaysHaze » Mon May 14, 2007 5:57 am

Lawson of Beulah is a stud in center field and has unbelievable range
WillyMaysHaze

Previous

Return to Class A