2006 High School Baseball

Postby bball3 » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:13 pm

what about washburn, steele-dawson they both have studs coming back and should look to contend for a championship.  In 2004, steele-dawson beat Thompson to get into the championship with Cavalier.  I think if i pick an underdog i pick steele-dawson to be one of the top teams in the state although being rated 7th right now behind washburn which is 6th and matter of fact steele beat Wurtz
bball3
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:16 am

all i know is that ** had one(minor) at the beggining of hockey and got one near the end of hockey hence hot for 18 weeks i believe his seoason is over
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Honus355 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:36 am

2 SPORT THREAT wrote:all i know is that paul moch had one(minor) at the beggining of hockey and got one near the end of hockey hence hot for 18 weeks i believe his seoason is over

I am just wondering where you heard that, because you are mistaken with that comment. Moch only got one minor and he's done serving his suspension, he's back and ready to play.
Honus355
NDPreps Starter

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:50 am

i heard it from the fact that he was out the first 1/2 of hockey due to a minor and in the middle of the seasonhe got another one

unless there is another reason he was out oor if i have my time of suspension off idk??? plese let me know honus
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Honus355 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:54 am

He was able to play the first half of the season and did, he got his one and only minor around the Middle of January which puts him eligible to play as of like 2 weeks ago.
maybe you were thinking of another member of the hockey team... but I am not a hockey guy so I don't know who else you would be thinking of if that is the case.
Last edited by Honus355 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Honus355
NDPreps Starter

Postby ndsprtsfn14 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:31 am

2 SPORT THREAT wrote:Because mandan lost a lot of people due to D U I as well as minors in possesion so it may be bad for them

I have a nephew that attends Mandan High, who is friends with some of the ball players.  He told me that no athlete recevied a DUI, and that only two baseball players received minors, both of which will not have any impact on thier baseball seasons whatsoever.  I also asked about Moch, and he did play hockey until his only minor.  I have no idea where you got that he didn't play at the beginning of the season.  HIs suspension ended Mar. 4, since he got it Jan. 21.  My nephew is a reliable source.  2 SPORT THREAT, you are not.
Last edited by ndsprtsfn14 on Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ndsprtsfn14
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Saucesauer » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:41 am

sorry about that i just heard from my hockey team he was out the first half of hockey for a dui that is my bad i should have looked into it farther iam vry sorry
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby NDSportsFan » Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:18 am

Please don't name any names and talk about legal troubles here.  It's just not a good idea.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby baseball9 » Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:23 pm

TNT wrote:Thompson will have a really good team if Jacob Wurtz is on the team.  I remember he punched his coach in state legion after he got pulled.  Pretty sure they got the same coach in high school.  Kid could be best player in the state but as coach would you want him to play on your team?  Also heard he got kicked out of some football games this year.  Great talent needs to learn some control.   

Well i guess its time to set the record straight. if you havnt guessed im from thompson, so i would know all of this. Jacob wurtz didnt punch anybody. jason naas got in his face after an inning because jake told his coach that he didnt want to come out of the game( he was pitching) He was throwing fine but the team had made a bunch of errors the previous inning. (I think we can all understand his frustration.) Jason called him a bunch of things that im sure i cant say here. jake pushed him and then Naas punched Wurtz in the face. by this time the coach had tackled Wurtz into the bench. there were no punches thrown after that and i have no idea why jake was tossed and not Naas. Since then Wurtz has been fine with his coach and his coach is fine with him. there are no hard feelings what so ever.

As far as football goes, he wasnt kicked out of two games by the refs or anything. Thompson has a rule that if you get a unsportsmanlike conduct during a game, you have to sit the rest of the game. The reason why wurtz got the penalty was swearing. On anyother team he would have been still playing and nobody would have ever heard of it. Im sure there are many people who have gotten unsportsmanlike penalties but we havnt heard about it.

there is no reason that you should say he needs to learn some self control. He played varsity basketball for 4 years and never once got a technical. Maybe you have to learn some self control in gossiping.

Oh and by the way the head coach for legion is the high school JV coach
baseball9

Postby lefty » Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:32 pm

oh snap
lefty
NDPreps Reserve

Previous

Return to Class A