Legacy Hockey

Teams of the West Region

Legacy Hockey

Postby EEDA » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:09 pm

Is it time for a 3rd boys varsity hockey team in Bismarck ?
EEDA
NDPreps Starter

Re: Legacy Hockey

Postby Sportsrube » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:55 pm

With all the excuses we have heard over the last few years as to why they can't field a 2nd girl's team in Bismarck (hard to find ice time, not enough goalies, costs, etc....) I think they would be hard pressed to justify a 3rd boy's team. That being said, I would love to see a 3rd boy's team in Bismarck and a 2nd girl's team. The more opportunities we can give our young people the better.
Sportsrube
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Re: Legacy Hockey

Postby hockeynut » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Sportsrube wrote:With all the excuses we have heard over the last few years as to why they can't field a 2nd girl's team in Bismarck (hard to find ice time, not enough goalies, costs, etc....) I think they would be hard pressed to justify a 3rd boy's team. That being said, I would love to see a 3rd boy's team in Bismarck and a 2nd girl's team. The more opportunities we can give our young people the better.

And that’s what it’s all about. More opportunities for the kids. Bismarck should of had a second girls team long ago. When I played high school puck in the late 70’s there were 3 boys teams as St Mary’s had a team
hockeynut
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to WDA