Region 5

The teams in 9 Man

Re: Region 5

Postby raider » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:41 am

I wouldn't say NS-GU rocked Shiloh...the score doesn't tell you the whole story on the game. This was a very good game.

Shiloh has rocked some teams this year. NS-GU has rocked teams this year. This wasn't one of those games.

The Holsteins benefitted from a kickoff return for a score, a high snap on a punt giving them good field position, a few explosive plays and a fumble recovery. Shiloh had one explosive play that I can remember. Things went NS-GU way on top of them playing at a high level.

The Holsteins were 6-6 passing. I think they converted all three fourth downs. Never punted or turned the ball over. They tackled well and were very physical defensively.

This was a good game between two great teams. No one got rocked. NS-GU was the better team Friday night.
raider
NDPreps Starter

Postby Powersave » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Give it up!! Heard game on radio sounds like Henke and Zuroff were on fire.
Powersave
NDPreps Rookie

Postby 1976merc » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:46 pm

I was there to. I thought they got beat handily. They will meet again in about three weeks and I see even a more lopsided win for nsagu. Shiloh won't want to make the that trip to bad.
1976merc
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Sniper » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:54 pm

raider wrote:I wouldn't say NS-GU rocked Shiloh...the score doesn't tell you the whole story on the game. This was a very good game.

Shiloh has rocked some teams this year. NS-GU has rocked teams this year. This wasn't one of those games.

The Holsteins benefitted from a kickoff return for a score, a high snap on a punt giving them good field position, a few explosive plays and a fumble recovery. Shiloh had one explosive play that I can remember. Things went NS-GU way on top of them playing at a high level.

The Holsteins were 6-6 passing. I think they converted all three fourth downs. Never punted or turned the ball over. They tackled well and were very physical defensively.

This was a good game between two great teams. No one got rocked. NS-GU was the better team Friday night.

44-14 after 3 quarters, Running clock for awhile, scored on every offensive drive... sounds like someone got rocked.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby Powersave » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Heading to Fargo on Friday to watch some football. Hope they got Dip n Dots!!!!
Powersave
NDPreps Rookie

Previous

Return to 9 - Man