Weather conditions

The teams in 9 Man

Weather conditions

Postby bounce_32 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:32 am

Will todays forcast play a major role in any games today? I know not all teams will be playing in these horrible conditions but some games are going to be affected by snow and rain. How will the passing game be affected? Fumbles? Traction? Speed? Cold?
Talent is never enough, it's usually the hardest workers that come out on top!
bounce_32
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Weather conditions

Postby Sniper » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:46 am

Beach has to be excited about the weather. They have Central McLean at home. With Beach having a freshman quarterback making his first start I would imagine that Central McLean is planning on passing more so cold weather would be to the benefit of Beach. Central McLean has more speed so a wet or sloppy field would help Beach slow them down. Makes for an interesting match-up in region 5 to determine who receives the final playoff spot.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby Flip » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:25 am

Sniper wrote:Beach has to be excited about the weather. They have Central McLean at home. With Beach having a freshman quarterback making his first start I would imagine that Central McLean is planning on passing more so cold weather would be to the benefit of Beach. Central McLean has more speed so a wet or sloppy field would help Beach slow them down. Makes for an interesting match-up in region 5 to determine who receives the final playoff spot.

So if you're CM you weren't really concerned about Beach passing, but now you're really not concerned?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Sniper » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:54 am

Flip wrote:
Sniper wrote:Beach has to be excited about the weather. They have Central McLean at home. With Beach having a freshman quarterback making his first start I would imagine that Central McLean is planning on passing more so cold weather would be to the benefit of Beach. Central McLean has more speed so a wet or sloppy field would help Beach slow them down. Makes for an interesting match-up in region 5 to determine who receives the final playoff spot.

So if you're CM you weren't really concerned about Beach passing, but now you're really not concerned?

If Beach is going to beat CM it was going to be from winning up front and running the ball regardless of the weather.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby bounce_32 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:09 pm

Yeah, it definitely could make for some interesting football. "Give all you got, cause that's all you got" :D
Talent is never enough, it's usually the hardest workers that come out on top!
bounce_32
NDPreps Reserve

Return to 9 - Man