College Freashman

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

College Freashman

Postby ndsu » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:43 am

Any updates on how the freshman class is doin this year in there 1st year of college sports.(Both A&b)
ndsu
NDPreps Rookie

Re: College Freashman

Postby Makotifarmguy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:56 pm

The only one I am aware of that was getting decent playing time was McKay down at BSC but it appears he isn't playing in the spring semester. Injury? I know he was player of the week because we get the Tribune and he was in there back in December.

Even our top kids would have a hard time playing at the JUCO level now but it is a catch 22. They are academically ready for a 4 yr school but not athletically ready. After seeing NDSCS, LRSC, BSC, and WSC...I don't believe Moody would start at any of them except BSC. He would see plenty of time, but it would be coming off the bench. But that is just my humble opinion.
"Take the bull by the horns"
Makotifarmguy
NDPreps Starter

Re: College Freashman

Postby balla45 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:28 pm

Austin Slaughter of BSC has also been National Player of the Week. Kyjuan Johnson gets a lot of time for BSC as well. Wyatt Carr and Lucas Mayer are rotation guys at the University of Mary.

Have not watched that much JuCo lately. How many of the players at NDSCS, LRSC, and WSC are going to en up being D1? I imagine several, and if true, Moody not playing over them would not mean much, in my humble opinion.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Return to Boys