Preseason All State Predictions

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Preseason All State Predictions

Postby CentralCity » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:18 pm

Who are the top players in Class B Nd this year?
CentralCity
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Preseason All State Predictions

Postby balla45 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:37 pm

I will go out on a limb and say that I think Wyatt Hanson will likely repeat on the All State list. I would imagine he is one of the top choices for Mr. Basketball as well.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 am

Wyatt Hanson, Stanley
Isaiah Kludt, Hettinger-Scranton
Andrew Christianson, Oak Grove
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby hoophoophoop » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:56 am

Cole Myers, richland, second best player in region 1 behind chritianson, only sophmore
hoophoophoop
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby UNDSiouxfan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 pm

hoophoophoop wrote:Cole Myers, richland, second best player in region 1 behind chritianson, only sophmore

Both of these guys are very good BBB players, but in watching a lot of Region 1 basketball over the last two years I believe that the best player in Region 1 is a kid that not many people talk about.

Hunter Smith (Maple Valley), in my humble opinion, is the best basketball player from Region 1 this coming season. I truly believe that he has what it takes to be an All-State player.
UNDSiouxfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby packers21 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:28 pm

UNDSiouxfan wrote:
hoophoophoop wrote:Cole Myers, richland, second best player in region 1 behind chritianson, only sophmore

Both of these guys are very good BBB players, but in watching a lot of Region 1 basketball over the last two years I believe that the best player in Region 1 is a kid that not many people talk about.

Hunter Smith (Maple Valley), in my humble opinion, is the best basketball player from Region 1 this coming season. I truly believe that he has what it takes to be an All-State player.

Agreed!
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby d_fense » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:42 am

I would defiantly put Smith ahead of Myers. But, I would put Christianson at the top of region 1 players. The region will be down a lot from the past few years as far as top end talent goes.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby hoophoophoop » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:59 am

Take it for what its worth, out 30 some teams in courts plus this summer cole myers was an all star, they only pick five, yes hunter smith was in the league and no he did not make it.
hoophoophoop
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Boys