Langdon vs Carrington

The teams in Class A

Langdon vs Carrington

Postby steel » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:15 am

Looks like a contrast in styles. Langdon has alot of speed and excellent passing game while Carrington has a good stable of running backs and look like they are pretty physical and like to ground and pound. Supposed to be a beautiful night which I think helps a throwing team. Looks like its for the region championship and a high QRF rating. I think Langdon is senior dominated so I will go with them in a shootout. 38-28
steel
NDPreps Starter

Re: Langdon vs Carrington

Postby GridironFiend » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Great weather helps the home team. Agree, styles differ. Will come down to who controls the ball. Langdon passing attack best in whole state at any level. Carrington with 2 punishing runners on a team averaging a ton of yards on the ground. Whatever defense can stop other team the most will win game. Predict a tight game all the way to the end if TO's don't factor in. Is a can't miss contest.
GridironFiend
NDPreps Rookie

Postby Farmerkev » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 pm

This game will be for the region championship! I believe both offenses are very good at what they do, Landon can score quickly with an aerial assault ! And Carrington's running game has yet to be slowed down to running backs that will just punish the other side! I believe the winner of this game will be on the defense of side of the ball which defense can shut down or slow down the other team and create some turnovers .
I am going to pick Carrington coming out on top, carrington has some linebackers who are fast and athletic, with a score of 42-32 in a very great game !!
Farmerkev
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Farmerkev » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:38 pm

End of 3rd quarter... Langdon A++. Great defense!!

Carrington......EMBARRASSING!!
Farmerkev
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Flip » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:59 pm

Farmerkev wrote:Carrington......EMBARRASSING!!

why? Langdon might be the best team in the state.

potential 2nd round playoff game either EEK or HCV at Langdon. I may have to go that.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Farmerkev » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:28 pm

End of 3rd quarter... Langdon A++. Great defense!!

Carrington......EMBARRASSING!!

Why?? I just thought Carrington was better than a 31-0 butt kicking nothing to be taken away from Langdon great looking team from top to bottom!
Farmerkev
NDPreps Reserve

Return to A