Top class B players in ND

Top class B players in ND

Postby nomogprhokee » Thu May 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Who are some of the best class B players in the state in 2016 and are they moving to next level?
nomogprhokee
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Top class B players in ND

Postby hook » Fri May 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Jalen Pfeifer, Will Zimmerman and Jayden Grover are the 3 best players I have watched over the last couple of seasons. I dont know if they are planning on playing at the next level but they defiantly have the ability. Jackson Hankey has the bat to move on but will need to improve his arm.
hook
NDPreps Starter

Postby madseason » Fri May 13, 2016 1:42 pm

hook wrote:Jalen Pfeifer, Will Zimmerman and Jayden Grover are the 3 best players I have watched over the last couple of seasons. I dont know if they are planning on playing at the next level but they defiantly have the ability. Jackson Hankey has the bat to move on but will need to improve his arm.
Pfeifer, is playing for who? He is a pitcher. Zimmerman can throw fastballs past you, and Grover is pretty balanced. All three are good. And don't pitch to Jackson Hankey LOL. Hankeys a good pitcher but that's not what turns managers on to him,he's not a big league pitcher . its the BAT.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby hook » Fri May 13, 2016 2:39 pm

I think Pfiefer plays for Northern lights. Zimmerman could be the best SS in the state class A or B. You are correct with Hankey... just don't pitch to him.
hook
NDPreps Starter

Postby Rivershark » Fri May 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Jackson Hankey has 4 HR's this season. His last one went well over 400ft
Rivershark
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Class B