WDA Tournament Predictions

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

WDA Tournament Predictions

Postby WDA_fan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:02 am

The WDA has been pretty solid this year. Minot and Century should be top 2 but Dickinson, Bismarck, Mandan, Jamestown, maybe even Legacy all have a legit chance of getting to top 4. Who are 4 teams that are going to make it to state?

1. Century
2. Minot
3. Dickinson
4. Jamestown
WDA_fan
NDPreps Starter

Re: WDA Tournament Predictions

Postby balla45 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:16 am

I would not be surprised if the WDA tournament played out according to seeding. 4-5 is interesting. 3-6 is interesting by personnel, but the previous match ups were not competitive.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby WDA_fan » Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:28 am

balla45 - you nailed it!!! Any predictions on state so I can put some money down??
WDA_fan
NDPreps Starter

Postby go maji » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:29 pm

The game I'll be keeping my eye on is the Dickinson-Davies game. I wanna see how Davies how handles Meidinger. Also, if Moody can bounce back from a sub-par regional.

*Did anyone see Meidinger posterize 2 Mandan defenders at WDA? That was epic.

Century and West Fargo have a combined record of 43-5.
WOW. I think Century will win, but I don't know if it will be a blow out, or a close game. WF is a very good team.
go maji
NDPreps All-State

Postby MHSFan50 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:41 pm

Moody sprained his ankle in the first game of the tourney. When he came back, could definitely see it bothering him. I think a lot will depend on his rehab throughout the week. He definitely wasn't as explosive as normal after the injury (obviously). I believe it was considered a grade 2 sprain. Will be interesting to see their match-up with Davies.
MHSFan50
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gvmearees » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:27 pm

go maji wrote:The game I'll be keeping my eye on is the Dickinson-Davies game. I wanna see how Davies how handles Meidinger. Also, if Moody can bounce back from a sub-par regional.

*Did anyone see Meidinger posterize 2 Mandan defenders at WDA? That was epic.

Century and West Fargo have a combined record of 43-5.
WOW. I think Century will win, but I don't know if it will be a blow out, or a close game. WF is a very good team.

Sub Par?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
gvmearees
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Boys