All Region All State

The teams in Class A

All Region All State

Postby ChickenWing » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:40 am

When and where will the all region and all state teams be posted?
ChickenWing
NDPreps Reserve

Re: All Region All State

Postby madseason » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:53 am

All region 2 from PRFL Levi Cudmore, Cadyn Hunter, Spencer Rehovsky, Jackson Hankey, Daman Flaten, Matthew Dobmeier, Will Zimmerman. Second Team Adam Johnson, Nick Lindgren and Cole Clemetson. Don't know who from the other teams.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Rivershark » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:11 am

Heard a rumor that PRFL landed 7 players on the All-State Team, but I haven't seen anything official yet. Would it be fair to say that is unprecedented?
Rivershark
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby madseason » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Rivershark wrote:Heard a rumor that PRFL landed 7 players on the All-State Team, but I haven't seen anything official yet. Would it be fair to say that is unprecedented?
That is unheard of, but well deserved. Levi Cudmore, Spencer rehovsky, Daman Flaten, Jackson Hankey, Matthew Dobmeier, Cadyn Hunter and Will Zimmerman. :D
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby The Schwab » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Hazen had 6 on the All state team last year, so with how good PRFL was this year 7 sounds reasonable to me.
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby RedDirtFan » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:48 pm

And all 7 of them deserve it without question. From the first to the last, there really wasn't any separation between these kids. They all dominated at their positions.
RedDirtFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby madseason » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:28 pm

madseason wrote:
Rivershark wrote:Heard a rumor that PRFL landed 7 players on the All-State Team, but I haven't seen anything official yet. Would it be fair to say that is unprecedented?
That is unheard of, but well deserved. Levi Cudmore, Spencer rehovsky, Daman Flaten, Jackson Hankey, Matthew Dobmeier, Cadyn Hunter and Will Zimmerman. :D
And four others were right on the bubble in voting.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby RattlerWebWonk » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:12 pm

So, when is someone going to share the "official list" with the world? Seems as if a lot of the teams have shared the results with their players/hometown followers; then why is it such a guarded secret from the rest of us?
RattlerWebWonk
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:14 pm

RattlerWebWonk wrote:So, when is someone going to share the "official list" with the world? Seems as if a lot of the teams have shared the results with their players/hometown followers; then why is it such a guarded secret from the rest of us?

Media will release it soon to the public.
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby RattlerWebWonk » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:22 pm

For as dominant as PRFL was all season, 7 out of 24 (or so) spots doesn't seem that out-of-whack.
I've heard that WNG had 4 1st team and one second team All-Staters. To me, that seems like quite a lot for a team that was the #2 out of their region and got beaten badly in the quarterfinals. I'll be interested to see how many Velva (#3 in region 3 and reached the semis) and Bishop Ryan (#1 in region 3) have named to this team.
RattlerWebWonk
NDPreps Starter

Postby oncewaz » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Hayes Lemieux either side of the ball from Killdeer
oncewaz
NDPreps Rookie

Postby RattlerWebWonk » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:01 am

oncewaz wrote:Hayes Lemieux either side of the ball from Killdeer

OK dad, settle down. ;) :lol:
RattlerWebWonk
NDPreps Starter

Postby madseason » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:43 am

oncewaz wrote:Hayes Lemieux either side of the ball from Killdeer
He's a good player but the ones from Killdeer that really impressed me were Zeb Doe, Derek Tabor and Dillan Jepson. And Their line was pretty good too.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:12 am

CLASS A ALL-REGION 4

Quarterbacks: Hayes LeMieux, Killdeer. Chase Bruner, Hazen.

Running backs: Derek Tabor and Zeb Doe, Killdeer. Mason Faut, Hazen. Gunnar Hyttinen, Southern McLean. Seth Keator, South Heart.

Wide receiver: Zach Schell, Southern McLean.

Tight end: Nick Thompson, Garrison-Max.

Offensive line: Storm Nies, Killdeer. Drew Biffert, Hazen. Eldon Privratsky, Heart River. Sam Larson, Garrison-Max. Daniel Eagle Shield, Standing Rock.

Defensive line: Dillan Jepson, Killdeer. Logan Sailer, Hazen. Alan Johnson, Southern McLean. Steven Ike Harrison, Standing Rock.

Linebackers: Daniel Arthur, Killdeer. Jonah Zimmerman, Hazen. Tagen Bertolotto, Southern McLean. Cole Olson, Heart River. Trevor Schmidt, Garrison-Max. Dawson Yellow Fat, Standing Rock.

Defensive backs: Jakob Parisien, Hazen. Caleb Weisgarber, Southern McLean. Kadyn Malkowski, Heart River. Calvin Tomlinson, Garrison-Max.

Senior athlete of the year: Cole Olson, Heart River

Coach of the year: Lou Dobitz, Killdeer
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby d_fense » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:50 am

Does anyone have a list of all region 1 players from last season? I don't recall ever seeing one.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Return to A