2015 State Bracket

The teams in Class AA.

Re: 2015 State Bracket

Postby madseason » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Barfly wrote:
PrepFBrules wrote:Would have loved to see Carrington back in AA for the year. I know their enrollment is small, and they're heavy on seniors, but this years team would be serious contenders.

Really? They'd be no better than a 4 seed in the West and possibly a 3 in the East. Serious contenders ? I believe they dropped a co-op in order to move down to class A .
PRFL would be the #1 seed in the east. Carrington the #2. Without a doubt. If they were AA :D
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby d_fense » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 pm

No, park River would be #1 but Carrington wouldn't be #2. 3rd maybe 4th.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby 5-time state chump » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:22 am

Barfly wrote:
PrepFBrules wrote:Would have loved to see Carrington back in AA for the year. I know their enrollment is small, and they're heavy on seniors, but this years team would be serious contenders.

Really? They'd be no better than a 4 seed in the West and possibly a 3 in the East. Serious contenders ? I believe they dropped a co-op in order to move down to class A .

Which was the intelligent thing to do.

They were getting the entire enrollment of a school (PBK), but only 1-2 kids traveling to practice/participate.

Woulda been dumb to keep the co-op.
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby Barfly » Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:08 pm

5-time state chump wrote:
Barfly wrote:

Which was the intelligent thing to do.

They were getting the entire enrollment of a school (PBK), but only 1-2 kids traveling to practice/participate.

Woulda been dumb to keep the co-op.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Barfly
NDPreps Starter

Postby Barfly » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:14 pm

See ya in class A in 2017. Good luck.
Barfly
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to AA