Harvey/PRFL

The teams in Class A

Harvey/PRFL

Postby madseason » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Harvey seems to be getting better every week. I think PRFL might have a fight? Any thoughts?? Come on people speak your mind.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Harvey/PRFL

Postby NodakQ2 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:17 am

No, I don't think so.
NodakQ2
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby packers21 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:38 am

28+ for PRFL
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby d_fense » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 am

madseason wrote:Harvey seems to be getting better every week. I think PRFL might have a fight? Any thoughts?? Come on people speak your mind.

I disagree with your premise. I don't think think they are getting better every week.
Let's look at their wins.
Game 2 of the year vs EEK by 6pts. EEK won in week one, I believe it was their first win in over 2 years. EEK has improved, but early they were just learning how to win.
Game 4 by 8 points over Lakota.
Game 6 by 10 over Langdon.
Langdon and Lakota have a combined record of 1-13.
Game 7 over Rugby. Since week one Rugby has a total of 2 wins. Those wins are over the combined 1-13 Lakota and Langdon. And if you look at their first win, it took an incredable quarter to come from behind to win vs an average Bishop Ryan team.

The east is really down this year, with 2 very good teams and a solid Larimore team. There will be three teams that make the playoffs in the east that would have had no chance of making it in a number of previous years ever with 8 teams making it in the past.

If Park River plays their top kids for 3 quarters or more, I think they will win by 50 or more.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Postby Rivershark » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:15 pm

PRFL is at home tonight and having the home field advantage is huge. Knowing PRFL's players, I would expect nothing less than a 50 point victory. The Aggies have not eluded the injury bug. They lost one outstanding player last week but have another outstanding player returning. Speed kills in football and the Aggies have one of the fastest teams I have ever seen.
Rivershark
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby madseason » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:04 pm

Rivershark wrote:PRFL is at home tonight and having the home field advantage is huge. Knowing PRFL's players, I would expect nothing less than a 50 point victory. The Aggies have not eluded the injury bug. They lost one outstanding player last week but have another outstanding player returning. Speed kills in football and the Aggies have one of the fastest teams I have ever seen.
Harvey hung around through the first quarter then the Aggies took over. I think Harvey/ Northern Cass could be a good game. I Think I might make the trip. (can't take a week off from football) :D
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby RedDirtFan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:22 pm

madseason wrote:
Rivershark wrote:PRFL is at home tonight and having the home field advantage is huge. Knowing PRFL's players, I would expect nothing less than a 50 point victory. The Aggies have not eluded the injury bug. They lost one outstanding player last week but have another outstanding player returning. Speed kills in football and the Aggies have one of the fastest teams I have ever seen.
Harvey hung around through the first quarter then the Aggies took over. I think Harvey/ Northern Cass could be a good game. I Think I might make the trip. (can't take a week off from football) :D

I thought about catching the Larimore/Oakes game to see the Kelly/Hofer twins matchup. I'm also curious as to whether or not Larimore is still passing the ball.
RedDirtFan
NDPreps Starter

Postby madseason » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:07 pm

RedDirtFan wrote:
madseason wrote:

I thought about catching the Larimore/Oakes game to see the Kelly/Hofer twins matchup. I'm also curious as to whether or not Larimore is still passing the ball.
I thought about the Larimore/Oakes game too but I think Harvey could pull an upset. Oakes will get beat pretty easily in my opinion.
madseason
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby RedDirtFan » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:41 pm

madseason wrote:
RedDirtFan wrote:
madseason wrote:

I thought about the Larimore/Oakes game too but I think Harvey could pull an upset. Oakes will get beat pretty easily in my opinion.

Yeah, I think Larimore will overwhelm them as the game goes on, but Oakes did start to play better after beating Harvey. It could be a closer score than the 31-0 from earlier this season.
RedDirtFan
NDPreps Starter

Return to A