Top Returning Sophs and Juniors

Class AA Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Top Returning Sophs and Juniors

Postby MoSiouxFan » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:50 am

Balla45, who do you see as the top sophomores (next years sophs) next season? top juniors?
MoSiouxFan
NDPreps All-Conference

Re: Top Returning Sophs and Juniors

Postby balla45 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:29 pm

I will give my top 3 based on contributions I imagine they bring at the varsity level.

2017s.
Jacob Mertens
Aanen Moody
Austin Slaughter

2018s.
Desean Allen-Eikens
Camren Steckler
Trae Steckler
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby go maji » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:01 pm

Watch out for Justin engg next year. He has all the tools to be great. He was an absolute monster in the wda championship game. When he starts next year, his production should skyrocket.
go maji
NDPreps All-State

Postby MoSiouxFan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:19 am

balla45 wrote:I will give my top 3 based on contributions I imagine they bring at the varsity level.

2017s.
Jacob Mertens
Aanen Moody
Austin Slaughter

2018s.
Desean Allen-Eikens
Camren Steckler
Trae Steckler

Thanks, balla.
MoSiouxFan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby UNDSiouxfan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Probably the best returning Senior in the east will be Eric Ringdahl from WF Sheyenne. Creighton Pfau is also pretty good for WF Packers, especially on the defensive end.
UNDSiouxfan
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby d_fense » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:44 am

I watched Fargo North and Shanley last night. I was impressed with Kade Hoeg (senior). He had 10 of North's first 12 points and finished with about 27. I was looking forward to seeing Siman Sem (junior) play coming off his knee injury. He struggled, going 2/9 from deep, 1/about6, from the free throw line, and 3 of eight to twelve ( I'm guessing on 2 attempts) from two. He made a nice floater from the left baseline, an open court dumk, and a bunny under the hoop. Siman did have a couple nice passes, but Kade was easily the games best player. I thought Shanley's best two players last night were Jake Kava (sophomore) and Jake Erholts (junior).

On a side note, the shot clocks were not working, so the game was played without them. It definitely gave the game a different feel.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Return to Boys