Best football field in the state.

Re: Best football field in the state.

Postby Indy5 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 am

go maji wrote:
Sniper wrote:Shiloh - Miller Field. Softest turf I have ever been on.

The only way to answer this question is to have different categories.

Best Field/Stadium: Community Bowl

Best view: Either Minot stadium has great views.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there's another category, stadium used by 1 team. Because they have 2+ schools paying for a stadium. This category can be up for debate.

The Bowl's press box is crazy now, but did they get new turf? If not, it drops down the list quite a ways. When I was there two years ago, it was possibly the worst turf I've stepped on.

And The Herb's view is better than Minot High's field simply because there is no track in the way.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Sniper » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:48 pm

Indy5 wrote:
go maji wrote:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there's another category, stadium used by 1 team. Because they have 2+ schools paying for a stadium. This category can be up for debate.

The Bowl's press box is crazy now, but did they get new turf? If not, it drops down the list quite a ways. When I was there two years ago, it was possibly the worst turf I've stepped on.

And The Herb's view is better than Minot High's field simply because there is no track in the way.

The bowls turf is not very nice at all. Probably the worst I have been on since NDSUs old turf.
Sniper
NDPreps All-State

Postby go maji » Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Sniper wrote:
Indy5 wrote:
go maji wrote:

The bowls turf is not very nice at all. Probably the worst I have been on since NDSUs old turf.

I'm not necessarily talking about turf. When you get playoff games in there, fans on both sides, its probably the loudest stadium in the state.
go maji
NDPreps All-State

Postby 5-time state chump » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:12 am

Best View: Valley City
5-time state chump
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Football