Officials demanding Coach Suspension - Pennsylvania

A place for all other topics related to North Dakota high schools, and athletics.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Officials demanding Coach Suspension - Pennsylvania

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:56 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschoo ... 40982.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSqcRpdT03c

Was the coach in the wrong?? Did he bump the official? Thoughts...
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Re: Officials demanding Coach Suspension - Pennsylvania

Postby Hinsa » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Unbelievable! That was one of the least offensive rants I have ever seen. Unless the coach was shouting expletives or making threats to the ref, there is absolutely nothing for the coach to get suspended for. "You'll never work another game" is a far cry from something like "I'm coming after you, your wife, and your children."

The Bump? What a joke. He was trying to get out of the ref's way! That is obvious on the video. Somebody has it in for that coach and maybe he has a history with that ref, I don't know. But just based on this one incident - come on, get real!
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby packers21 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:43 pm

Ya. I watched that yesterday on Yahoo, whole thing is a complete joke.
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Indy5 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:45 pm

This is one of the more ridiculous things I've seen. I feel bad for that coach. This is all getting blown up when he didn't really do anything that wrong.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby balla45 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:20 pm

This is comical.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby scoobyx2 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:40 pm

The video is minimal, but this coach has been accused by the group of other offenses such as recruiting. I am sure the officials had the green light to run with anything they could get on this coach. A 3-game suspension to allow his assistants to run the show, and some coach counseling seems like a no-brainer to avoid being banned from playoffs. How powerful is this high school coach?
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby bison football73 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:38 pm

'A third official reportedly even backed Bisignani. However, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Tucci, who has been refereeing for more than three decades, countered by telling the local high school athletics governing body that the incident has "affected me horribly. I have a very uncomfortable feeling as soon as I step on the floor."'

Haha what a joke. Affected you horribly? really? give me a break

anyone know how this ended? did the coach get suspended?
bison football73
NDPreps All-State

Return to Hot Topics