Lack of moderation

Lack of moderation

Postby Flip » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 am

It is my feeling the moderators think their job is to make sure the posters don't bash other posters, coaches, players, etc. maybe make a couple important posts stickies, but what this site lacks dramatically is organization. Go look at the Class B boys basketball forum. How many of those threads could be combined so we don't have 8 separate threads about Region 2? A couple of examples, there was a Tim Tebow thread in the Open Topics forum, later there was another Tim Tebow thread made in Hot Topics forum. Why not combine those threads or tell the guy who made the thread to take his talk to the previously started Tebow thread and delete the one he just made. Or how many threads did we need about the shot clock? I think all the shot clock discussion should be in one thread. Did we need a separate thread just for the All-Region 1 football team, which currently has 0 replies. Put it as the last post in the region 1 thread. I think after last basketball season there were FIVE threads about the top returning players in the state. I could give a hundred examples.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Re: Lack of moderation

Postby balla45 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you for your feedback and suggestions. We will take this under advisement.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Indy5 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:54 pm

I have to agree with him. Too many people make topics that already exist so they just die out and take up space.
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Tue May 14, 2013 5:22 pm

I didn't want to make a new topic so I'll just post here, but lets say there is a topic started in the Class B boys forum about Shanley can the mods move that topic to correct forum or is it stuck in the Class B boys forever? I don't have a specific example in mind I'm just wondering if it's possible.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue May 14, 2013 6:14 pm

huh?
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Flip » Tue May 14, 2013 10:26 pm

I make a thread titled "Jake Hagler best player in Class B history" but I accidently put the thread in the softball forum can you move that thread to the correct forum?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:32 pm

its possible to move it...yes
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Return to Announcements, Feedback, and Suggestions