Big Games

The teams in Class AA.

Big Games

Postby ND_beast » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:33 pm

What are going to be some really big, exciting, or competitive games this year?
ND_beast
NDPreps Starter

Re: Big Games

Postby heimer » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:32 am

Based on the balance Region I (east) brings to the table this year, I don't see a lot of games that will not be big. AA east may be the best region in all of football this year.
God is bigger than football.
heimer
NDPreps All-State

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:11 pm

I agree, Shanley and Grafton are at the top but Lisbon Valley City and Kindred are a horse apiece, I also think GBC could knock off any team in the conference in any given game. Central Cass is the only team who I think might be down this year.
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby ND_beast » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:44 pm

GRIDIRON GURU wrote:I agree, Shanley and Grafton are at the top but Lisbon Valley City and Kindred are a horse apiece, I also think GBC could knock off any team in the conference in any given game. Central Cass is the only team who I think might be down this year.

How is Shanley one of the top two teams? They lost a lot of their team from last year. i can see them being in the top 4 or 5 but not really the top 2
ND_beast
NDPreps Starter

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:21 pm

ND_beast wrote:
GRIDIRON GURU wrote:I agree, Shanley and Grafton are at the top but Lisbon Valley City and Kindred are a horse apiece, I also think GBC could knock off any team in the conference in any given game. Central Cass is the only team who I think might be down this year.

How is Shanley one of the top two teams? They lost a lot of their team from last year. i can see them being in the top 4 or 5 but not really the top 2

Shanley will be better than you think
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby Indy5 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Run4Fun2009 wrote:
ND_beast wrote:

Shanley will be better than you think

Who will be the QB? The younger Montplaiser? Will they still run a spread?
Indy5
NDPreps Legend

Postby GRIDIRON GURU » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 am

ND_beast wrote:How is Shanley one of the top two teams? They lost a lot of their team from last year. i can see them being in the top 4 or 5 but not really the top 2

Have you ever heard of their new coach who has been at Shanley for a few years now, knows the kids and their strengths.

Rod is a hall of fame coach who has several state championships under his belt three in a row in AA and one game short of four in a row. And just won two in a row as the defensive coordinator at Shanley.

Shanley will not be quite as strong talent wise but if Rod lines up in the old straight T formation Look out!
"One thing you have to remember Bobby, soccer was invented in europe by women, so they would have something to do while the men stayed home and did the dishes"
Hank Hill
GRIDIRON GURU
NDPreps All-State

Postby old#63 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:14 am

Shanley will be in the hunt. Oksendahl, for my money, is one of the top football coaches in the state.
old#63
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndfan » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:17 am

I just wanna see the good old full house from mr oksendahl :)
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby gobison » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 am

Shanley does have a very good and experienced coach and their QB will probably be senior Salentine, but they are really inexperienced at the WR position losing their top four recievers from last year.
gobison
NDPreps Starter

Postby d_fense » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:58 am

If there is one place you do not mind being inexperienced, it would be WR.
d_fense
NDPreps All-State

Return to AA