2006-2007 Class B All-State Volleyball Team

All other important sports and activities.
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndsports08 » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:11 am

Does anybody know who was on the 2006-2007 Class B All-State Volleyball Team? If you do could you please let me know! Thanks much!:)
ndsports08

Postby rep » Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:16 am

[font=Arial]All-tournament team

Hillsboro - Ashley Haines, Kendra Leidholm. Kenmare - Keri Nelson, Cassie Reid, Kendra Miller. Tioga - Stephanie Feiring, Abby Bratlien. Dickinson Trinity - Kayla Boespflug. Langdon - Taylor Hart. Flasher - Christy Gabrielson. Edgeley-Kulm - Carol Hollingsworth. Lisbon - Katherine Anderson.

All-state team

Oakes - Kristen Warren. Northern Cass - Ashley Holmstrom. Hillsboro - Ashley Haines. Thompson - Tara Thompson. LaMoure - Jada Meiklejohn. Ellendale - Valerie Glynn. Wells County - Cara Bibelheimer. Langdon - Taylor Hart. New Salem - Sarah Holle. Flasher - Christy Gabrielson. Minot Our Redeemer's - Brittany Jacobson. Bottineau - Abbey Aide. Hazen - Allison Christian. Richardton-Taylor - Katie Zent. Tioga - Abby Bratlien, Stephanie Feiring.

Senior Athlete of the Year: Abby Bratlien, Tioga.

Coach of the Year: Brooks Dockter, Tioga.[/font]
rep

Re: 2006-2007 Class B All-State Volleyball Team

Postby HailMary » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 pm

There was a girl named Katie Zent that I met on a football trip and had some memorable times with. I remember her telling me she was a good volleyball player but I had no idea she was all state that is awesome! I'll keep the memories to myself, but first kisses are never a bad thing. I just flipped out when I found this old team photo.

http://www.richardton-taylor.k12.nd.us/trailers plus/filibeck/History.htm
"Midget Pride Baby"
My Favorite Football Blog:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner
HailMary
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Other Sports