The Ocho

The Ocho

Postby Schmidty22 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:08 am

Alexis Jacobs is the best player on Century High's volleyball team she can bump, set, and spike with emphasis. If there is any one who thinks Alexis Jacobs is not the best player in the state please leave your comments I;d love to disagree with you.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Re: The Ocho

Postby sportsguruguy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:36 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:Alexis Jacobs is the best player on Century High's volleyball team she can bump, set, and spike with emphasis. If there is any one who thinks Alexis Jacobs is not the best player in the state please leave your comments I;d love to disagree with you.

A J is a good athlete! As far as a team look out for South. They were the only team at the east, west jamboree that went undifeated! Century is going need more than jacobs to be a good team? Did someone rub you the wrong way to post this? Who said she wasnt the best player on century?
sportsguruguy
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:56 pm

sportsguruguy wrote:
Schmidty22 wrote:Alexis Jacobs is the best player on Century High's volleyball team she can bump, set, and spike with emphasis. If there is any one who thinks Alexis Jacobs is not the best player in the state please leave your comments I;d love to disagree with you.

A J is a good athlete! As far as a team look out for South. They were the only team at the east, west jamboree that went undifeated! Century is going need more than jacobs to be a good team? Did someone rub you the wrong way to post this? Who said she wasnt the best player on century?

I agree that Jacobs is the best right now from Century, but the "Best in State" is up for grabs right now. I thought Herauf from Dickinson could be pretty strong in the West, and th East has some strong players on South and RR.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby 1205 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:31 pm

Go ahead, state your case for the player you think is the best. Just don't criticize another player in making your argument.
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:45 am

There are no arguments Alexis Jacobs is the best player in the state hands down she got 28 kills in their game this past Tuesday she is fantastic.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Schmidty22 wrote:There are no arguments Alexis Jacobs is the best player in the state hands down she got 28 kills in their game this past Tuesday she is fantastic.

I think Herauf is the best player in the state.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Herauf is good but you know me balla I gotta go with my girl Alexis on this one.
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:46 pm

balla45 wrote:
Schmidty22 wrote:There are no arguments Alexis Jacobs is the best player in the state hands down she got 28 kills in their game this past Tuesday she is fantastic.

I think Herauf is the best player in the state.

Strong player and has a consistent team backing her up. I really think they are the team to watch in the West. They just beat Century 3-1 last night.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby senser » Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:41 pm

Dickinson looks very good and they have a high ceiling. I think they are going to get a lot better and that's scary. Bismarck is very well coached. I think those 2 are 1 and 2 in the west right now and will be all year.

Herauf is a better hitter than Jacobs but I think Jacobs is more well rounded. IMO Herauf is one of the heavier hitters to come out of ND in the last few years.
senser
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Jacobs is just the complete package in my opinion true Herauf is probably the better hitter but I agree with senser in saying that Jacobs is more well-rounded it's such a thrill to watch a player of her stature play it's tremendous.
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby scoobyx2 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 am

senser wrote:Dickinson looks very good and they have a high ceiling. I think they are going to get a lot better and that's scary. Bismarck is very well coached. I think those 2 are 1 and 2 in the west right now and will be all year.

Herauf is a better hitter than Jacobs but I think Jacobs is more well rounded. IMO Herauf is one of the heavier hitters to come out of ND in the last few years.

Good call on Bismarck. They are very well coached which really showed in their game against Dickinson.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby sports for life » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 am

The best player in the state comes from a class B school. Her name is McKenzie Hart from Langdon.
sports for life
NDPreps Starter

Postby a-simple-fan » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:38 pm

sports for life wrote:The best player in the state comes from a class B school. Her name is McKenzie Hart from Langdon.

100% agree!
a-simple-fan
NDPreps Starter

Return to Volleyball