West Region Tennis

West Region Tennis

Postby tmill81 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Can Grant Bakke and Sean Cleary carry BHS to the team title? I think their backs are getting sore from carrying the team this far...
tmill81
NDPreps Rookie

Re: West Region Tennis

Postby sports11 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 pm

no.. they will get crushed by Red River 4-1 in the semis..
sports11
NDPreps Rookie

Postby KiNg LeBrOn » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Grant Bakke is a prolific Call of Duty: World at War player. He is simply outstanding. It is a treat to be on his side in battle.
Swag is vicious
KiNg LeBrOn
NDPreps Reserve

Postby gator1o » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 am

My boy Scat Attkinson has the best hands in the state, he's like Federer, with the quickness of Nadal. His striking serve, and the combinations of backhands and forehands make him an unstoppable foe.
gator1o
NDPreps Starter

Postby craftyveteran » Sun May 23, 2010 2:54 pm

ajabub wrote:Has anyone heard of the John Bessette and Scott Atkinson doubles duo from Bishop Ryan? Apparently they are taking a summer long three month trip to train in Sweden with some of Roger Federer's former trainers. I saw these two play multiple times in the 2009 season, and they seem to have the perfect team chemistry to win state this year. Supposedly, they have signed an endorsement contract with Wilson and Head, and are being looked at by the top professionals in the world. I would keep your eyes open for these guys, as they could easily run through all of their opponents without breaking a sweat in the 2010 season.

I did receive the chance to see Scott Atkinson play in the state tournament this year, and while being looked at professionally seems like a stretch, I'd say he does have some tremendous potential to succeed and possibly win state the next two years.
craftyveteran
NDPreps Reserve

Postby magicmorman » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:59 am

tom fraase is the man
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Schmidty22 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:54 pm

Has anyone heard of Loren Anderson? I sure have smartest kid I have ever met and is Century's number one as well I think he is going to be a freight train this season.....o yeah hes only a junior too.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby Schmidty22 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 am

Can't forget Zach Holmen the number 2 at Century he is another outstanding tennis player he hits the ball with such emphasis its almost sick.
"I go out there and get my eyes gouged, my nose busted, my body slammed. I love the pain of the game."
Schmidty22
NDPreps Starter

Postby magicmorman » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 am

i agree with pimpdaddyg. fraase is a very good player. schmidty22 i right too. loren is easily the best in the wda
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Return to Tennis