Most underrated players

Class AA Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: Most underrated players

Postby Eminence » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:07 pm

They could be considered an up and coming player but I wouldn't call either one of them underrated. Govig is a better player, enjoyed watching her play. Didn't see much out of Jeske but then maybe it was one of her bad games.... It's easy to play well when you have Buck and Peterson on your team. I think Century will be down next year.
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby B UR SELF » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 am

bismarckballer wrote:who doesn't get enough credit for what they do?

I would have to say Davis from TM she will shut you down look out for this team and Golus also one heck of a combination and on the same team. Golus should have been first team all state last year that makes me wonder whoever picks for this must be watching something else but her.HHmmmmmmm :shock:
B UR SELF
NDPreps Rookie

Postby B UR SELF » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 am

Davis for one and Golus for another
B UR SELF
NDPreps Rookie

Postby shelly k » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:35 am

Eminence wrote:They could be considered an up and coming player but I wouldn't call either one of them underrated. Govig is a better player, enjoyed watching her play. Didn't see much out of Jeske but then maybe it was one of her bad games.... It's easy to play well when you have Buck and Peterson on your team. I think Century will be down next year.

Jeske seems a bit over her head at times, she should probably be picking up experience on the Soph team. But that's the CHS mafia :evil: in action. A couple good Juniors were run out this year and it's going to cost CHS next year.
shelly k
NDPreps Reserve

Postby scoobyx2 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 pm

B UR SELF wrote:
bismarckballer wrote:who doesn't get enough credit for what they do?

I would have to say Davis from TM she will shut you down look out for this team and Golus also one heck of a combination and on the same team. Golus should have been first team all state last year that makes me wonder whoever picks for this must be watching something else but her.HHmmmmmmm :shock:

Golus is a strong player and was respected in Class A especially for a player on a team who struggled on the road, and didn't make the state tournament. The 5 girls from last year's 1st team All-State team were all outstanding players who (I believe) led their teams to the State tournament. This year TM is winning on the road, and will be a contender for the WDA championship so she will get more looks.
scoobyx2
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby Eminence » Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 am

Davis from TM is underrated.
You miss 100% of all shots you don't take!
Eminence
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby magicmorman » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:54 am

i think that ann govig is one of the most underrated players. she is absolutely terrific
Mormon Hill’ had been long designated ‘as the place in which countless treasures were buried
magicmorman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Orr4 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm

Dani Clarck from Williston.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Girls