Best player in 2009

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby 09beckau » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:33 pm

NDSportsFan wrote:As long as both players are happy with their decisions, that's cool with me. Good luck to them both. I can tell by the email addresses that neither of them are here arguing about it.

thank u NDSportsFan
09beckau
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 am

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby RSFAN6 » Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 am

Well enough said on the whose the best!!! Way to go Bollinger! Saw the Dickinson game article and heard you shut Frenzel down. Second to Laylock in Dickinson post a while back . . . well I heard Laylock fell apart. Bollinger only got pulled with a No-No because his coach is smart!!!

Stay strong and you'll really be going places. Look for your name in the June draft!!!!
RSFAN6
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby 7andpoo » Tue May 12, 2009 1:31 am

RSFAN6 wrote:Well enough said on the whose the best!!! Way to go Bollinger! Saw the Dickinson game article and heard you shut Frenzel down. Second to Laylock in Dickinson post a while back . . . well I heard Laylock fell apart. Bollinger only got pulled with a No-No because his coach is smart!!!

Stay strong and you'll really be going places. Look for your name in the June draft!!!!


Your very new here, I get that. You love minot, I get that too. But please just tone it down a little bit, stop brining up bollinger and frenzel in every post you say. We have had this discussion before and there was easily a majority for who is better. I beat a pitcher who is playing to oregon, am i better then him and should be playing in the pac-10? heck no, so if your gonna say bolli is great, great. But don't say he's shutting frenzel down for one game and Laylock is falling apart because it hurts my eyes and head to read such stupidity. Thank you
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:04 pm

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby riders » Tue May 12, 2009 5:48 pm

last year, bollinger hit .199 less than frenzel and frenzel had 30 less at bats. Why? pitchers are afraid to pitch to frenzel so they walk him. this year frenzel has 6 HR's to bolli's 2, and i would be willing to say with less AB's than bolli. Laylock pitched unbelievably well, making minot hitters look foolish with his curve and slider, and only came out due to pitch count. ya, minot finally got a couple hits but dhs hit the ball the hardest ive seen without being able to get a hit, right at guys. stop talking niose unless you were there to witness it. articles dont mean anything.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 am

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby RSFAN6 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 pm

Sorry your eyes hurt, but the truth is out there. Frenzel has never hit off bollinger - in fact he struck him out first time up because he KNOWS HOW TO PITCH TO HIM. Then the coach turns around and walks Bollinger his first time up. That worked well. He scored. I understand dickinson fans are very proud of their kids! I'm not from here either, but the truth is in black and white in the score book. Laylock did fall apart and that's all there is too it. Yes, he had a great few innings that is true, but as soon as he got a runner on base . . . well the rest in the writing!
RSFAN6
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby 7andpoo » Tue May 12, 2009 8:12 pm

RSFAN6 wrote:Sorry your eyes hurt, but the truth is out there. Frenzel has never hit off bollinger - in fact he struck him out first time up because he KNOWS HOW TO PITCH TO HIM. Then the coach turns around and walks Bollinger his first time up. That worked well. He scored. I understand dickinson fans are very proud of their kids! I'm not from here either, but the truth is in black and white in the score book. Laylock did fall apart and that's all there is too it. Yes, he had a great few innings that is true, but as soon as he got a runner on base . . . well the rest in the writing!


you think im from dickinson......... lol
7andpoo
NDPreps Starter
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:04 pm

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby riders » Tue May 12, 2009 10:10 pm

sounds like someone heard about elgie and became an immediate minot fan...and minot didnt have a hit off laylock until the 5thand didnt come out until the 6th, same as bolli. laylock gave up 3 runs, is that really falling apart? tim rocha came in relief and thats when minot was able to score their runs. like i said, laylock came out due to pitch count, not because he wanted to.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 am

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby 09beckau » Wed May 20, 2009 7:25 pm

well bollinger still no hit dickinson... :lol: he's still not very good riders? oh and laylock gave up back to back to back hits. bollinger got a double, back got a single, and somerville got a single... get a clue riders... they got swept
09beckau
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:38 am

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby riders » Wed May 20, 2009 9:32 pm

09beckau, please present me with the post in which i stated that bollinger is not very good. NEVER did i even allude to that in any way shape or form. bollinger is a very good ND pitcher, he threw 86 mph at the pre-draft and that was on 2 days rest. he is a very good pitcher, especially for ND.if youre gonna try to put words in my mouth, try to at least prove that i said it.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 am

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby baseball » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:47 am

09beckau wrote:well bollinger still no hit dickinson... :lol: he's still not very good riders? oh and laylock gave up back to back to back hits. bollinger got a double, back got a single, and somerville got a single... get a clue riders... they got swept


back to back to back hits....why is that guy even on the mound?!?! 3 hits in a row, 2 being singles, has NEVER happened before.
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend
 
Posts: 4643
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:53 pm

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby baseball06 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:51 pm

i have played against both of these players..i have pitched against frenzel and I have stood in the box against bollinger..They are both very good baseball players. Frenzel went 0-3 against me, and i struck him out..In the first conference game we played against dickinson..our sophomore pitcher struck frenzel out and beaned him and another pitcher struck him out..he went 1-3 with a single..I have seen him hit before but this surprised me from what i heard. he is still very talented. Bollinger one hit us and i personally bounced out to second and struck out..our leadoff hitter had the only hit of the game and it was the first pitch. Outstanding player..He also hit a homerun and 3 doubles that day..one which went off the top of the fence..
baseball06
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby Achilles » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:34 pm

baseball wrote:
09beckau wrote:well bollinger still no hit dickinson... :lol: he's still not very good riders? oh and laylock gave up back to back to back hits. bollinger got a double, back got a single, and somerville got a single... get a clue riders... they got swept


back to back to back hits....why is that guy even on the mound?!?! 3 hits in a row, 2 being singles, has NEVER happened before.


Bollingers hit should have been an E-8.
Achilles
NDPreps Reserve
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 am

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby riders » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 pm

ya no doubt...huge collision in CF between burgard and peters
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:45 am

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby MHSfan » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:33 am

riders wrote:sounds like someone heard about elgie and became an immediate minot fan...and minot didnt have a hit off laylock until the 5thand didnt come out until the 6th, same as bolli. laylock gave up 3 runs, is that really falling apart? tim rocha came in relief and thats when minot was able to score their runs. like i said, laylock came out due to pitch count, not because he wanted to.

Haha then the one and only MIKE STEVE! came in after and got shelled, game over :lol:
"You miss 100% of all shots you don't take."
Wayne Gretzky
User avatar
MHSfan
NDPreps All-Conference
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Minot, , USA

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby Mighty-Mouse » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:01 pm

Ryan Bollinger signs with the Phillies

http://www.minotdailynews.com/page/cont ... l?nav=5016
"Here I am to save the day!"
User avatar
Mighty-Mouse
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:56 am
Location: Minot

Re: Best player in 2009

Postby brownbomber » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 pm

MHSfan wrote:
riders wrote:sounds like someone heard about elgie and became an immediate minot fan...and minot didnt have a hit off laylock until the 5thand didnt come out until the 6th, same as bolli. laylock gave up 3 runs, is that really falling apart? tim rocha came in relief and thats when minot was able to score their runs. like i said, laylock came out due to pitch count, not because he wanted to.

Haha then the one and only MIKE STEVE! came in after and got shelled, game over :lol:



steves got the last laugh, hes got 3 shells on his hand well your picking them in the sand
I am what I am
User avatar
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:03 pm
Location: North Dakota USA

Previous

Return to Class A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron