Is Century the real deal this year or what?

Teams of the West Region

Is Century the real deal this year or what?

Postby 4thliner » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:23 pm

They have a lot of young talent and a good goalie is there any chance of them being a state title contender?
4thliner
NDPreps Reserve

Re: Is Century the real deal this year or what?

Postby siouxfan33 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:24 pm

two letters NO
siouxfan33
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsallday » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:50 am

i would definatly agree with the plain and simply no statement they dont have a chance if any west team does good at state this year it will be bismarck high
sportsallday
NDPreps Starter

Postby the_truth_hurts » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:46 am

4thliner if ur gonna start topics like this maybe you should stop posting and just stay on the bench :P
the_truth_hurts
NDPreps Starter

Postby John Cena » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:34 pm

4thliner wrote:They have a lot of young talent and a good goalie is there any chance of them being a state title contender?

Century has not reached their full potential. I personally know that a new game plan for tonight will be unleashed against their archrival, the Demons. The game the have played has shown to be one with unlimted talent, but their roadblocker is themselves. As Herb Brooks would say, "Because I know there's a lot more in you, a whole other level that for some reason you just don't want to go to." The remarkably talented Century Hockey team is on the rise to perfection. If not this year, in the next few years a championship will be imminent.
IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE KING IS COOKIN'
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:48 pm

John Cena wrote:
4thliner wrote:They have a lot of young talent and a good goalie is there any chance of them being a state title contender?

Century has not reached their full potential. I personally know that a new game plan for tonight will be unleashed against their archrival, the Demons. The game the have played has shown to be one with unlimted talent, but their roadblocker is themselves. As Herb Brooks would say, "Because I know there's a lot more in you, a whole other level that for some reason you just don't want to go to." The remarkably talented Century Hockey team is on the rise to perfection. If not this year, in the next few years a championship will be imminent.

personally i think bhs is much more talented than century. you can compare lines, individual players, or overall as a team and bismarck still has more talent than century.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:34 pm

John Cena wrote:

Lets be honest your, proboly a century player? a crazy fan? or just plain lost it! They have no chance to compete. Lets be honest the last 4 years now its been bismarck high and I don't see it changing anytime soon.
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby Saucesauer » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:33 pm

John Cena wrote:

Wow, I mean I still bleed red white and blue but wow. Get real here...it is nice if you think about it, they take BHS into OT and BHS beats what is after that game the second best team in the state (South) but seriously i want to throw up after reading this! I will say this with a very biased opinion their sophmore class is the best in the state, with 4-5 guys that can play and proven varsity producers...with that being said in 2011 I could potentially see them getting 4th at state or better, but being from the west that is still a very very long shot!
Saucesauer
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby John Cena » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Ditka14 wrote:
John Cena wrote:

Lets be honest your, proboly a century player? a crazy fan? or just plain lost it! They have no chance to compete. Lets be honest the last 4 years now its been bismarck high and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

These next years change will be abundant and the reing of BHS will tremeble at its foundations. The young growing athletes on Century will overrun the rink next year as they deliver a punishing blow to the ego of the Demon athletes.
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby Ditka14 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:31 pm

John Cena wrote:
Ditka14 wrote:
John Cena wrote:

These next years change will be abundant and the reing of BHS will tremeble at its foundations. The young growing athletes on Century will overrun the rink next year as they deliver a punishing blow to the ego of the Demon athletes.

I think you have offically lost your mind....... :shock:
its okay.....
Ditka14
NDPreps All-State

Postby 4baseball4 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:32 am

Century probaly has the most freshman/sophemores dressing in the state. But, are the real deal now? You have got to be kidding me. They are way to inexpierenced.
4baseball4

Postby Orr4 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:37 am

This year, probably not, but in 2 years, definetely. They will be the team to beat in the west.
Life is a Game, Hockey is Serious
Orr4
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby John Cena » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:20 am

Orr4 wrote:This year, probably not, but in 2 years, definetely. They will be the team to beat in the west.

Thank You.
John Cena
NDPreps Starter

Postby goteam11 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:51 am

well I sure hope they are the team to beat in two years, 3/4 of teir team will have at least three years of varsity experience.
goteam11
NDPreps Starter

Return to WDA