NDSU Coach's Show

No smack talk is allowed here.

NDSU Coach's Show

Postby flatlander » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:30 am

I know the Coach Bohl Show (NDSU) is on TV but I always watch it on the web. Every show this year is archived here:

http://www.valleynewslive.tv/sports/val ... show.shtml

The latest game (Southern Illinios) has a lot of highlights of North Dakota kids (although the first half was awful for NDSU). Almost all the highlights are from North Dakota kids:

Tyler Roehl from West Fargo
Tyler Jangula from Williston
Jerimiah Wurzbacher from Fargo South
Alex Belquist from New Rockford
Lee Vandal from Rolla

Lots of stuff to improve on, mostly on defense, but there were also 3 missed field goals and the QB didn't look really comfortable at times, although that had something to do with defensive pressure.

Are there some other schools that have shows archived on the web? Love to see some of them.
flatlander
NDPreps Starter

Re: NDSU Coach's Show

Postby Mr. Knowitall » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:37 pm

flatlander wrote:I know the Coach Bohl Show (NDSU) is on TV but I always watch it on the web. Every show this year is archived here:

http://www.valleynewslive.tv/sports/val ... show.shtml

The latest game (Southern Illinios) has a lot of highlights of North Dakota kids (although the first half was awful for NDSU). Almost all the highlights are from North Dakota kids:

Tyler Roehl from West Fargo
Tyler Jangula from Williston
Jerimiah Wurzbacher from Fargo South
Alex Belquist from New Rockford
Lee Vandal from Rolla

Lots of stuff to improve on, mostly on defense, but there were also 3 missed field goals and the QB didn't look really comfortable at times, although that had something to do with defensive pressure.

Are there some other schools that have shows archived on the web? Love to see some of them.

Soon to be Justin Flatlander from Watford City;)
Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.
Mr. Knowitall
NDPreps Starter

Return to North Dakota's Universities and Colleges