Who is number one since Mayport-CG lost?

Class B Boys
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby theefollman » Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:54 am

I dont really know enough about all the class B teams to know who it should be. Alls i know is that Four Winds is undefeated and they have crushed a lot of teams. But they also havent played a team like Mayport-CG to see how they compare against the big guns. Who is everyone elses pick??
theefollman
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndfan » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:00 am

Bowman will be until somebody beats them like Dickinson Trinity. Really doesnt matter at this point with districts and regionals coming up. Trinity and Bowman are two of the best teams in the state and only one will make it to state. Mayville and Four Winds just need to play there game and they should be alright. For the rest of the teams i have no clue, will be interesting few weeks ahead.
Matt Houdek. @ndfan55
ndfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Velva in Iraq » Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:23 am

Bowman will move from 2 into the 1 spot.  The poll is just a poll and all the undefeated teams should feel like the #1 team until they get beat.  Tournament time will be the proving ground.  Should be interesting to see which undefeated team really is #1 or is someone else will step up in tourney play.
Velva in Iraq
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ndbb » Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:31 am

PBK will be, they have 3 players who will be all-region, and they havethe capability to win it all
ndbb
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:35 am

Like velva in iraq said...a poll is just a poll. I really think bowman will take over the 1 spot.  Tournament time is 2 weeks away and thats where wins and losses count anyways.
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby NDSportsFan » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:34 pm

The hard thing with Class B is that so many of the schools rarely play common opponents.  I think it's really a crap shoot with good schools in all areas of the state this year.  Hopefully we get to see them at regionals and state.
NDSportsFan
NDPreps Legend

Postby ndtaterman » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:55 pm

I think Bowman will stay #1. 
Last edited by ndtaterman on Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndtaterman
NDPreps Starter

Return to Boys