McCain or Obama????? The question of a decade.

All other topics other than sports related.

McCain or Obama????? The question of a decade.

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:10 pm

which person are you pulling for in November?????? personally i want to see Johnny Mac
cornerback*22*

Re: McCain or Obama????? The question of a decade.

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 pm

BHO.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer
North Dakota Phenom - President
jordan.maurer@northdakotaphenom.com

~Be phenomenal or be forgotten.

~It does not take talent to hustle!
balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 pm

well thats your opinion but personally, i dont like people who are two sided and just eek their way through interviews
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:well thats your opinion but personally, i dont like people who are two sided and just eek their way through interviews

I watched both of their speeches and am following it somewhat closely. I would vote for Barack simply because McCain wants to keep our soldiers in Iraq.
~I have no patience for anyone who doubts me, none at all. My entire goal is to make them feel ashamed for writing me off.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:well thats your opinion but personally, i dont like people who are two sided and just eek their way through interviews

I watched both of their speeches and am following it somewhat closely. I would vote for Barack simply because McCain wants to keep our soldiers in Iraq.

if we pull out now we are slapping all the people who died in the face.......and we are helping people who can't help themselves and are controlled by terrorists who want to bomb the U.S.
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:35 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

if we pull out now we are slapping all the people who died in the face.......and we are helping people who can't help themselves and are controlled by terrorists who want to bomb the U.S.
'

I don't know where my post went.

What I said: It is not the job of the United States to protect other countries. This may sound selfish, but it is the truth. The countries have been warring for a very long time, and it will not change. We should get out and cut our losses.
Last edited by balla45 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:39 pm

okay...
Last edited by cornerback*22* on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cornerback*22*

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:43 pm

obama is dirt
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:44 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:obama is dirt

Why?

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm

balla45 wrote:

Why?

he slides around every question asked, and has never served a minute in the military, yet is going to be the commander and chief if he gets elected pres. McCain has served way more and has proven he has put his country first when he was a P.O.W. for five years
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:48 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

Why?

he slides around every question asked, and has never served a minute in the military, yet is going to be the commander and chief if he gets elected pres. McCain has served way more and has proven he has put his country first when he was a P.O.W. for five years

Examples?

A person does not need to be in the military to be a competent president. I don't see this being relevant.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:55 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

'

What I said: It is not the job of the United States to protect other countries. This may sound selfish, but it is the truth. The countries have been warring for a very long time, and it will not change. We should get out and cut our losses.

ya i agree to a certain point, they bombed us in 9-11, people tend to forget about that when they talk about the war, and we got saddam, and we are fighting terror on innocent people too, and its not just us, they bombed a London subway or something too, so something needs to get done
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:57 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

'

ya i agree to a certain point, they bombed us in 9-11, people tend to forget about that when they talk about the war, and we got saddam, and we are fighting terror on innocent people too, and its not just us, they bombed a London subway or something too, so something needs to get done

They didn't bomb us. Afghanistan did. We got Saddam. That was our goal. Now we need to get out. England is a competent country and can take care of themselves.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:00 pm

osama bin laden was there as well, we didnt get him yet. and there is the Jihad in Iraq that runs alot of the government and they are terrorizing the people there, we are trying to stop that and form democracy and we arent done with it
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:02 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:osama bin laden was there as well, we didnt get him yet. and there is the Jihad in Iraq that runs alot of the government and they are terrorizing the people there, we are trying to stop that and form democracy and we arent done with it

It isn't the job of the United States to fix the problems of Iraq.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby thejoker » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:05 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:osama bin laden was there as well, we didnt get him yet. and there is the Jihad in Iraq that runs alot of the government and they are terrorizing the people there, we are trying to stop that and form democracy and we arent done with it

It is our duty as a leader in this world to protect some less fortunate people. We need to use our power in the right way...which we are doing.
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:07 pm

thejoker wrote:
balla45 wrote:

It is our duty as a leader in this world to protect some less fortunate people. We need to use our power in the right way...which we are doing.

It is our duty as a leader in this world to protect our people. I don't have a huge problem with fixing other countries. But when we have so many poor and impoverished people in the United States, I begin to think that we should take care of ourselves first.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:09 pm

balla45 wrote:

okay i understand what you mean, we should fix our house before rennovating someone elses right? but they cannot help themselves and we have the power do it and we should. and if you don't think we should help people who can't help themselves then don't vote for obama because he has more programs ready to raise taxes for things like extra welfare and other things in that category
cornerback*22*

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:11 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

okay i understand what you mean, we should fix our house before rennovating someone elses right? but they cannot help themselves and we have the power do it and we should. and if you don't think we should help people who can't help themselves then don't vote for obama because he has more programs ready to raise taxes for things like extra welfare and other things in that category

Correct. There are AMERICANS who can't help themselves, and I do think we should help people who can't help themselves, IN THIS COUNTRY. It is not the job of the United States to fix other countries problems.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:16 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

Correct. There are AMERICANS who can't help themselves, and I do think we should help people who can't help themselves, IN THIS COUNTRY. It is not the job of the United States to fix other countries problems.

thats not how the world works dude, if nobody helps anyone, then what about the tsunami in india, there were billions of dollars donated from around the world to help out, even hurricane Katrina, we got help from other countries, and even in Germany way back when, the jews were almost wiped out to the point of genocide, but the world stepped in together and brought down hitler, its the way things work
cornerback*22*

Postby thejoker » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:20 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:thats not how the world works dude, if nobody helps anyone, then what about the tsunami in india, there were billions of dollars donated from around the world to help out, even hurricane Katrina, we got help from other countries, and even in Germany way back when, the jews were almost wiped out to the point of genocide, but the world stepped in together and brought down hitler, its the way things work

Exactly
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:20 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

thats not how the world works dude, if nobody helps anyone, then what about the tsunami in india, there were billions of dollars donated from around the world to help out, even hurricane Katrina, we got help from other countries, and even in Germany way back when, the jews were almost wiped out to the point of genocide, but the world stepped in together and brought down hitler, its the way things work

Maybe I am a person who doesn't like the way things work, and wants it to change. Hitler would have taken over the world, that might be a reason the world stepped in.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Postby cornerback*22* » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:23 pm

balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

Maybe I am a person who doesn't like the way things work, and wants it to change. Hitler would have taken over the world, that might be a reason the world stepped in.

okay, so you want it to change where every country is selfish and doesnt help out in the other's time of need???? well thats not what America is about
cornerback*22*

Postby thejoker » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:24 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

okay, so you want it to change where every country is selfish and doesnt help out in the other's time of need???? well thats not what America is about

And apparently under your control, balla, Hitler's regime might just still be ruling half the world....or all of it
thejoker
NDPreps Starter

Postby balla45 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:25 pm

cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:
cornerback*22* wrote:
balla45 wrote:

What is America about? Is America about fixing the problems of Iraq but letting people kill each other in California and New York? Is America about worrying about Iraq, but not caring about a Hurricane that takes out a major city? This is what America did under the republicans. This is what America won't do under Barack Hussein Obama.

Jordan Maurer

balla45
NDPreps Legend

Next

Return to gaming, movies, tv, local stories