Re: Next years upcoming players

Postby brownbomber » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:46 pm

it doesnt seem like you are working hard to find playing time and win games
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby riders » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:38 am

i think that can be said about many high schools..dont judge the entire program by a handfull of players brownbomber because that assumption is wrong. there are plenty of players that fight for their spot and have an unbelievable will to win.
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby brownbomber » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:50 am

riders wrote:i think that can be said about many high schools..dont judge the entire program by a handfull of players brownbomber because that assumption is wrong. there are plenty of players that fight for their spot and have an unbelievable will to win.

i wasnt the one judging the young freshman rb calling him slow
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Jefferson Clark » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:51 am

riders a handful of those players are the whole program and it shows in every sport they play when things get tough they fold like a deck of cards. i have seen it many times from the same players
Jefferson Clark

Postby riders » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:41 pm

Jefferson Clark wrote:riders a handful of those players are the whole program and it shows in every sport they play when things get tough they fold like a deck of cards. i have seen it many times from the same players

ever heard of ridgeley kraft, cole frenzel, tyler steffan, mike lupo, sam herauf, tj dempsey...i could keep going on but this post would get kinda long. there are players that play with all the heart in the world and some players that give up makes it appear that they all fold..i know i play with every one of them so dont tell me that all dhs players play with their head in the wrong places...thats why we were state champs 4 times last year i guess?? yeah right...
"Not to be cheered by praise, not to be grieved by blame, but to know thoroughly one's own virtues or powers are the characteristics of an excellent man."-Satchel Paige
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:02 pm

riders wrote:
Jefferson Clark wrote:riders a handful of those players are the whole program and it shows in every sport they play when things get tough they fold like a deck of cards. i have seen it many times from the same players

ever heard of ridgeley kraft, cole frenzel, tyler steffan, mike lupo, sam herauf, tj dempsey...i could keep going on but this post would get kinda long. there are players that play with all the heart in the world and some players that give up makes it appear that they all fold..i know i play with every one of them so dont tell me that all dhs players play with their head in the wrong places...thats why we were state champs 4 times last year i guess?? yeah right...

state champs 4 times i don't get it please explain???
Academics Athletics Excellence
lost count of how many state championships
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby riders » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:11 pm

squeak63 wrote:state champs 4 times i don't get it please explain???

many of the players on the basketball and baseball state championship teams also played football. dhs had 4 state championships in 2006-07. almost all of the baseball team also plays football.
riders
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby squeak63 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:44 am

riders wrote:

many of the players on the basketball and baseball state championship teams also played football. dhs had 4 state championships in 2006-07. almost all of the baseball team also plays football.

yeah i got the 2 state championships but where did the 4 come from... i am not saying dhs didn't get 4 in 06-07 but i know they got basketball and baseball but what are the other 2?
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby brownbomber » Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:56 pm

squeak63 wrote:
riders wrote:

yeah i got the 2 state championships but where did the 4 come from... i am not saying dhs didn't get 4 in 06-07 but i know they got basketball and baseball but what are the other 2?

vball and gymnastics
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby squeak63 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:54 am

brownbomber wrote:
squeak63 wrote:
riders wrote:

vball and gymnastics

really well good for them i dont see how that has anything to do with there football team though
squeak63
NDPreps All-State

Postby brownbomber » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:58 am

yea, ask riders that question hes the one saying how it all ties in with the sports they play
I am what I am
brownbomber
NDPreps All-State

Postby Jefferson Clark » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:32 pm

better yet ask riders what championship team he played on. or how he knows how good all these athletes from dickinson are because getting beat up on by them in practice doesnt count man.
Jefferson Clark

Previous

Return to AAA