Gillett signs with UND

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby NATURAL TALENT » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:18 pm

Kirstie Gillett signed with UND this week. She'll be a senior next fall and is a heck of a ball player!
NATURAL TALENT
NDPreps All-State

Postby basktbalfan07 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:17 am

Yah Kirstie Gillett is a great ball player. She has came back from injury and can really rip it up on the court. She is gonna lead her team of quick defenders and perimeter shooters, dont forget about her twin tower cousin Jenna, to a regiaon championship.
basktbalfan07
NDPreps Rookie

Postby westfan » Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:49 am

Congrats to Kirstie for making her mind up and verbally committing to UND early. She has not signed yet, but will get that opportunity 11/8/06.

I kind of feel for these good basketball players that want to attend a UND or NDSU but probably won't have the opportunity to play in post season action due to the transition period to Division I. I believe it is 4 or 5 years for UND before they can participate in post season tournaments.

Basically it means when you finish your last regular season game you just go home.

:(
westfan
NDPreps Reserve

Postby Diamond D » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:43 am

If she chooses UND, I wish her luck and hope that things go well for her.

DD
Last edited by Diamond D on Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond D

Return to Girls