How about them Botno Stars!!!

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby marianne » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:36 pm

There pretty amazing. i've never seen a team play so well together
marianne
NDPreps Reserve

Postby InTheKnow » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:29 pm

Are we really going to get a new topic for every team now saying how awesome they are by one of their fans?
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby rep » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:34 pm

InTheKnow wrote:Are we really going to get a new topic for every team now saying how awesome they are by one of their fans?

if you don't want to read about it, don't click on it.
rep

Postby hoop_fan1 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:18 pm

marianne wrote:There pretty amazing. i've never seen a team play so well together

They are the defending champs, they deserve the most recognition/discussion from this site until someone beats them (in the playoffs when it matters).  
That is not the case when you look at the boys bball site- Four Winds seems to take that award hands down, you would think they were a dynasty or something the way some of those guys talk.  ha ha!
hoop_fan1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby baseball » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:31 pm

hoop_fan1 wrote:
marianne wrote:There pretty amazing. i've never seen a team play so well together

They are the defending champs, they deserve the most recognition/discussion from this site until someone beats them (in the playoffs when it matters).  
That is not the case when you look at the boys bball site- Four Winds seems to take that award hands down, you would think they were a dynasty or something the way some of those guys talk.  ha ha!

dont make a botno girls thing aobut four winds haha.....nice pic tho haha rock chalk jayhawk
Pay Heed, All Who Enter: Beware of "The Phog"
baseball
NDPreps Legend

Postby InTheKnow » Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:15 pm

rep wrote:
InTheKnow wrote:Are we really going to get a new topic for every team now saying how awesome they are by one of their fans?

if you don't want to read about it, don't click on it.

Agree. It was out of line on my part. I guess my point was we have a thread about the state tournament already. If they have something to say about their team put it in there instead of starting a new thread.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby parkerAKAthefuture » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:02 am

hoop_fan1 wrote:

:blahblah:  Uh ok,

There is a FW topic on the BOYS Basketball page, post your FW opinions there, I'm sure they would love to hear from ya.

parkerAKAthefuture
NDPreps Starter

Postby thunderbaseball_38 » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:08 pm

parkerAKAthefuture wrote:
hoop_fan1 wrote:

:blahblah:  Uh ok,

There is a FW topic on the BOYS Basketball page, post your FW opinions there, I'm sure they would love to hear from ya.

I agree. I'd rather not open up the girls b-ball pages and read about FW. There is plenty on the boys side about them.
thunderbaseball_38

Postby kissarmy74 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:18 am

I didn't think Bottineau looked that good yesterday.  Sure they won and that's what matters, but if they play like that again, they will get beat.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital. -Joe Paterno
kissarmy74
NDPreps Starter

Postby kissarmy74 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:31 pm

kissarmy74 wrote:I didn't think Bottineau looked that good yesterday.  Sure they won and that's what matters, but if they play like that again, they will get beat.

I stand corrected.
The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital. -Joe Paterno
kissarmy74
NDPreps Starter

Postby tim » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:43 pm

Good Job Stars, way to get it done once again....

I think that they controlled a game from start to finish, that i figured they would have  a tough time with. and i also believe that there is a possibility for a three peat. they have alot of talent coming back and will most likely have another great year next year.
tim
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls