Region 3

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby ndtaterman » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:09 pm

Anybody willing to make predictions on Region 3.   I would say LMM and S/D in the finals.  The tandem of the two 6 footers of LMM looked just about impossible to stop in the districts.  The demolishing of Lamoure was very impressive.  Coach was only playing one of the girls at a time for most of the game.  Lmm could be a sleeper to upset Steele if the don't play a real good game.  Don't think HMB's Fettig will be a factor for the big girls.  Too weak of a post player for these two girls.  Brown has been playing about as good or if not better than Cuypers the last 1/3 of the season.

Last edited by ndtaterman on Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ndtaterman
NDPreps Starter

Postby mdk23 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:50 am

I would say LMM has as much chance as any other team. They should make to the Championship game, and you are right, taterman, one off night for SD and LMM takes it. The game against LaMoure, LMM played very well as a team. Everybody that was called upon from LMM's bench put in quality minutes. It should be an interesting tournament.
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying." Michael Jordan
mdk23
NDPreps Starter

Postby bballfan_05 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:09 pm

mdk23 wrote:I would say LMM has as much chance as any other team. They should make to the Championship game, and you are right, taterman, one off night for SD and LMM takes it. The game against LaMoure, LMM played very well as a team. Everybody that was called upon from LMM's bench put in quality minutes. It should be an interesting tournament.

Imo the championship game should be a dandy.
bballfan_05
NDPreps All-State

Return to Girls