Best Senior Point Guards in Class B Girls Basketball

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby pbhoopsters » Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:01 pm

Anybody want to weigh in on who are the top 3 Senior Point Guards in Class B Girls Basketball?
pbhoopsters

Postby arizona_hoops11 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:44 pm

Amanda Dimmer from Maple Valley is a good Senior Point Guard but besides i can't think of many.
arizona_hoops11

Postby thesports_guy32 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:01 pm

Betsy Dickson of Midway-Minto... she's a true leader, get's the ball to the right place at the right time, and just controls the game plus she can score when they need it.
thesports_guy32

Postby hoop_fan1 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:08 pm

I'll 2nd that motion!
hoop_fan1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pbhoopsters » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:13 pm

I like both Dimmer and Dickson. Does anyone know who plays point for New Salem. I know Norton is a great guard for them - I'm just not sure if she is seen more as a shooting guard or more of a pure point guard. Her stats seem to indicate she does alot of scoring and alot of playmaking.
pbhoopsters

Postby TheNorthPrep » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:33 pm

I think you are thinking of Kautzman from New Salem...I dont think she is a point guard, more of a wing, But Teryl Norton handles the ball like a point guard throughout the game
TheNorthPrep
NDPreps Rookie

Postby InTheKnow » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:24 am

Best true point guard in the state is Dickson hands down. If some one can show me another PG that brings more to the table then her then a tip of the cap to you. You want your point guad to be a leader first and formost and not worry about having to get "Their" points. She exemplafies this game in and game out. I saw in thursday nights game they won by about 30 and she only scored 2 points. Probably could have easily scored about 20 but would rather be a team player and set up Shuster for her 20, Alphson for 14, and other Shuster for 10 and be happy with about 8-9 assists, 8-10 boards and 4-5 steals.
InTheKnow
NDPreps All-State

Postby hoop_fan1 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:16 am

anyone know where dickson is going next year?  I assume she has plans for college ball?
hoop_fan1
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby pbhoopsters » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Some DIs have shown interest in her but she wants to play in state. The last I heard she was talking to folks at Minot.
pbhoopsters

Return to Girls