future region tourney prediction

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby basketball4life » Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:03 am

District 1          District 2

Hankinson      NC

FCT                 Kindred

Those will be the top 2 seeds as for the others..it's a free for all.

I know FSHP plays CC first round, that could be an interesting game and also the MV and Oak Grove will be a good matchup.  I think the OG girls will play their hearts out for their coach!!

Good luck to all teams!
basketball4life
NDPreps Reserve

Postby ND_Coach » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:45 pm

beachy wrote:Arizonahoops....hankinson played summit in summit adn i guess the 3 popint line was the outbounds line on the corners and sides....and fairmoutn played them on an college floor at ndscs...i am gueessing that summit jsut is used to there crappy gym and hankinson was not..they didi not look that good against fairmount..

Summit did not play well.  They shot poorly, didn't finish the easy plays.  FCT on the other hand shot the lights out.  They are playing really well.  On Monday they beat Hankinson by 14 I believe.  In district 1, players 1-5 FCT is probally the most talented.  Since they got Schmitt back they have been hot.

Out of curiosity does anyone think Milnor has a chance against FCT?

Last edited by ND_Coach on Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ND_Coach
NDPreps All-Conference

Previous

Return to Girls