20 21 pre season talk

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

20 21 pre season talk

Postby baskets-r-us » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:36 pm

Snow is on the ground which means basketball season is soon upon us. Would love to see some pre-season rankings for each region top players to watch interesting story lines state tournament predictions, etc. to jump start the conversation.

I'm a Region 8 Fan and they haven't had much to talk about besides Trenton placing 3rd which was awesome! I think the region will come down to 3 teams Kenmare Trenton and Parshall..Kenmare returns alot with upcoming star Kate Zimmer and a bunch of help around her which by the way in my opinion her and the big girl are the best combo..Trenton will be great with 3 starters and 6th woman Archer if that 6'3 girl that I seen play volleyball earlier they will be tough...Parshall which I think I think is the dark horse...they return one of the better guards if not senior athlete of district and region Jayln Hall plus 4 year starter Wynter Deane inside..also with Ivy Fox transferring to Parshall that will help with the absence of KK and they had a good group of underclassmen returning...Seen Parshall signed Melichi Four Bear to coach in Parshall and to hear that Kelly Roemich will not be coaching in Stanley? I see the region going
1.Kenmare
2.Parshall
3.Trenton
4.Divide County
baskets-r-us
NDPreps Reserve

Re: 20 21 pre season talk

Postby Flip » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:43 pm

plenty of discussion in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=14287
Flip
NDPreps Legend