Region 6

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 6

Postby nolan4 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:57 am

The top 2 teams from both District 11 and District 12 played tonight.......Rugby beat Velva 51-36, Rugby was down 14-10 at end of 1st qtr, and after that Rugby's defense stepped up big and handled Velva, but Velva looked like a pretty tough team, scrappy for sure........In District 12 Bishop Ryan defeated Our Redeemers 66-44, i listened to game on the radio and it sounded like Ryan handily defeated OR.............Sheyenne Schmidt scored 33, she had 5-3pointers and 3 conventional 3 point plays......in an earlier post on another subject, i left her off as a All State candidate, but she should also be considered, probably before Morgen Olson from OR, IMO :)
nolan4
NDPreps Starter

Re: Region 6

Postby hooper » Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:18 pm

I was at the Ryan Our Redeemers game and you are right, Ryan handled them rather easily. Ryans defense did a great job of denying Morgan Olsen the ball. She is a scoring threat anytime she gets the ball in her hands. In this game she was outshined by Schmidt from Bishop Ryan who scored 33 and and in my opinion is a much better all around player.
hooper
NDPreps Rookie

Return to Girls