Final Top 10

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Final Top 10

Postby Flying Wallenda » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 am

IMO:

1)Minot Ryan
2)Shiloh Christian
3)Lakota-Edmore
4)Central Cass
5)Beach
6)Kidder County
7)Thompson
8)Dickinson Trinity
9)South Border
10)Maple Valley

The best of the rest: Fargo Oak Grove/FCT/Hillsboro-Central Valley/North Star/Watford City/Parshall/New Town

Thoughts? Opinions?
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Re: Final Top 10

Postby Flying Wallenda » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:24 am

Flying Wallenda wrote:IMO:

1)Minot Ryan
2)Shiloh Christian
3)Lakota-Edmore
4)Central Cass
5)Beach
6)Kidder County
7)Thompson
8)Dickinson Trinity
9)South Border
10)Maple Valley

The best of the rest: Fargo Oak Grove/FCT/Hillsboro-Central Valley/North Star/Watford City/Parshall/New Town

Thoughts? Opinions?

Not sure why the face showed up besides Dickinson Trinity? Anyhow.....
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby ndlionsfan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:35 am

I have a hard time putting South Border in the top ten and probably flip flop Kidder Co and Maple Valley. Northstar probably in the top 10 for me.
"There is only one thing in which a person can start at the top - digging a hole"
ndlionsfan
NDPreps Legend

Postby Run4Fun2009 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Flying Wallenda wrote:
Flying Wallenda wrote:IMO:

1. Minot Ryan
2. Shiloh Christian
3. Lakota-Edmore
4. Central Cass
5. Beach
6. Kidder County
7. Thompson
8. Dickinson Trinity
9. South Border
10. Maple Valley

Thoughts? Opinions?

Not sure why the face showed up besides Dickinson Trinity? Anyhow.....

The face is the 8 + ) together. Periods after the numbers fixes the issue :wink:

My opinion:
1. Bishop Ryan
2. Shiloh Christian
3. Lakota-Edmore
4. Central Cass
5. Beach
6. Thompson
7. Kidder County
8. Fairmount/CT
9. North Star
10. Maple Valley

Next 12 (in no true order): D. Trinity, Oak Grove, North Star, Hillsboro-CV, Watford City, Parshall, New Town, LaMoure-LM, South Border, Carrington, Ellendale, Grant County
Run4Fun2009
NDPreps The King

Postby radball » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:44 pm

My opinion based on season and state play as a whole:
1. Shiloh Christian (still think 4 missed travel calls in the last 4 minutes on ryan turned the game)
2. Bishop Ryan (1 and 2 can be flip flopped and still be right)
3. Central Cass
4. Thompson ( they beat LE in reg season, and I think they beat Cass to, but Cass and Thompson can be flip flopped here)
5. LE
6. Beach (they had one good quarter all tourney and the other team had 6 TO's in a row)
7. Kidder
8. Fairmount/ct
9. Maple V.
10. North S.

Hey did anyone watch Kindred play? I heard they have some good talent coming up and really athletic. Just something to look at next year.
radball
NDPreps Starter

Postby Flying Wallenda » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:07 pm

radball wrote:My opinion based on season and state play as a whole:
1. Shiloh Christian (still think 4 missed travel calls in the last 4 minutes on ryan turned the game)
3. Central Cass
4. Thompson ( they beat LE in reg season, and I think they beat Cass to, but Cass and Thompson can be flip flopped here)
5. LE
6. Beach (they had one good quarter all tourney and the other team had 6 TO's in a row)
7. Kidder
8. Fairmount/ct
9. Maple V.
10. North S.

Hey did anyone watch Kindred play? I heard they have some good talent coming up and really athletic. Just something to look at next year.

Thompson is ranked ahead of LE because they beat them in the regular season, but also ahead of Beach and Kidder County who beat THEM in the state tourney. Makes perfect sense.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby fandb » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 pm

Oh my oh my.
I have watched from afar for quite some time. Radbal you a dozzy, a phony Thompson loving (now hating) dozzy. How can you possibly rank SC above Ryan. Hateful is the only thing I can think of. Avg margin of victory of the Ryan over Shiloh? Answer? Over 19 pts. 57 consecutive wins, back to back state titles? Cmon, time for you to get busy and recruit for the college program of your dreams. Figuratively of course.
Shiloh played a very good game, a very good game. Hats off to all of the team. Ryan missed 14 ft, Bohl uncharacteristically misses 5-6 close ins and Stewart actually sits with fouls (one poor and poor decision prior to half). Ryan flips the switch and goes on win to close out win.
Reminds me of the story of the Ryan vs. Thompson game. Flip the switch, game over.
It is sad the cover you put on the year for one of the Thompson players, now you turn on the coach and two of the seniors. :(
fandb
NDPreps Starter

Postby fandb » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:50 pm

Bishop Ryan vs.ranked teams

BR 60 Thompson 45
BR 71 NewTown 33
BR 72 Lakota 57
BR 64 Lakota 45
BR 77 Shiloh 43
BR 59 Shiloh 54
BR 86 Parshall 44
BR 54 Central Cass 34

Not sure if D Trinity was ranked
BR 77 DT 40

Now I see your path of reason Rad bal
Would love to see your NCAA Bracket
fandb
NDPreps Starter

Postby radball » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:28 am

fandb wrote:Oh my oh my.
I have watched from afar for quite some time. Radbal you a dozzy, a phony Thompson loving (now hating) dozzy. How can you possibly rank SC above Ryan. Hateful is the only thing I can think of. Avg margin of victory of the Ryan over Shiloh? Answer? Over 19 pts. 57 consecutive wins, back to back state titles? Cmon, time for you to get busy and recruit for the college program of your dreams. Figuratively of course.
Shiloh played a very good game, a very good game. Hats off to all of the team. Ryan missed 14 ft, Bohl uncharacteristically misses 5-6 close ins and Stewart actually sits with fouls (one poor and poor decision prior to half). Ryan flips the switch and goes on win to close out win.
Reminds me of the story of the Ryan vs. Thompson game. Flip the switch, game over.
It is sad the cover you put on the year for one of the Thompson players, now you turn on the coach and two of the seniors. :(

If you looked at the numbers and numbers alone in that first games, 6 TO's in a row that led to points on the other end, that is a 12 points turn around! And their was only 2 players that did the TO's, 2 seniors that have been doing it all year. HVC game TT had a 14 led and the same 2 player started to play "I" ball and TO over the ball and HVC got within 3 points! I'm not turning on anybody, just pointing out the facts that teams can't win when you start to play "pad your stats, aka ball hogs" .. Proof of this was in the regions champ game again HVC, same 2 seniors started to do the same thing but instead of making points, they TO over the ball 8 times in a row!! Only thing that saved them was the under classmen and the bench. I was at that game also, and it was so obvious that even fans of tommies where saying this. I laugh at people that say "flip a switch"..lol
radball
NDPreps Starter

Postby The Schwab » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:01 pm

pretty poor of a D-1 scout to call out players on a message board, or have you accepted the fact that no one believes you are a scout. I might be a little "behind the times"
The Schwab
The Schwab
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 pm

radball wrote:My opinion based on season and state play as a whole:

but you're not

They don't have anyone that can play at a high major so no need for you to watch, unless they play Thompson I guess.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby fandb » Wed May 07, 2014 5:58 pm

radball wrote:
fandb wrote:Oh my oh my.

If you looked at the numbers and numbers alone in that first games, 6 TO's in a row that led to points on the other end, that is a 12 points turn around! And their was only 2 players that did the TO's, 2 seniors that have been doing it all year. HVC game TT had a 14 led and the same 2 player started to play "I" ball and TO over the ball and HVC got within 3 points! I'm not turning on anybody, just pointing out the facts that teams can't win when you start to play "pad your stats, aka ball hogs" .. Proof of this was in the regions champ game again HVC, same 2 seniors started to do the same thing but instead of making points, they TO over the ball 8 times in a row!! Only thing that saved them was the under classmen and the bench. I was at that game also, and it was so obvious that even fans of tommies where saying this. I laugh at people that say "flip a switch"..lol

I forgot, we were talking about Thompson? NOT? The switch was flipped, we are all laughing with you now.
fandb
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls