Region 2

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Region 2

Postby Flip » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Thoughts and predictions on D3 and D4?

I believe Thompson returns everyone or almost everyone. What about the other top teams from last year HCV and Grafton?
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Re: Region 2

Postby Hinsa » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:52 pm

Thompson could take their second team and challenge for the region, they are that deep. Grafton will reload like they always do. HCV lost 3 very good seniors, including Taylor Henningsgard, but the cupboard isn't bare yet.

Just like last year, there will be a significant drop-off after these 3.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Hinsa wrote:Thompson could take their second team and challenge for the region, they are that deep. Grafton will reload like they always do. HCV lost 3 very good seniors, including Taylor Henningsgard, but the cupboard isn't bare yet.

Just like last year, there will be a significant drop-off after these 3.

And both their head coaches. Also, saw the HCV schedule and WOW is it tough. Thompson (2), Grafton, Northern Cass, Central Cass, Maple Valley, Kindred, and Ada-Borup.

An EDC coach told me Thompson beat Shanley at the UND camp this year. I asked if Shanley had everyone and he thought they did. I think there is a decent chance Ryan and Thompson go wire to wire ranked 1 and 2.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby Flip » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:12 pm

Anyone want to give a rundown of the two districts in region 2.

Surprised to see Grafton lose by 60 today.
Flip
NDPreps Legend

Postby mediaball » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:21 pm

The North Star-Grafton score surprised me as well. To anyone that attended the game, is North Star that good this year or is Grafton doing some rebuilding with a young team?
mediaball
NDPreps Reserve

Postby HONKER » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Was at the game. Grafton is in rebuilding mode with one senior, one junior and the rest sophomores. NS will be a legit team also with a 8 girl rotation.
HONKER
NDPreps Starter

Return to Girls