HCV @ Thompson

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

HCV @ Thompson

Postby Flying Wallenda » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 am

Tonight at Thompson. HCV wins-the win the conference outright. Thompson wins, they tie and flip a coin. Long winning streak for HCV in this matchup---though most of the games have went to the wire. Who wins this one? I'm going HCV by 1!
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Re: HCV @ Thompson

Postby airmail » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:20 pm

Tough call... Thompson has the talent to win, but it seems like they have a mental block with HCV. How many times have they been in control the past (is it 8 now?) games, only to have a breakdown in their game plan? This is, of course, with all due respect to the very talented HCV team and coaches. Talented play and strategy is very likely the cause of the past breakdowns by THS. I guess we'll see another tight one!

I'll pick Thompson by 8 - finally shaking that monkey off of their backs!
airmail
NDPreps Starter

Re: HCV @ Thompson

Postby Hinsa » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:34 pm

HCV keeps the streak going. They are improving all the time, even when they got schooled by Ada-Borup. They still need to finish better - they miss too many bunnies. If anything ends the streak, it will be missing too many easy baskets.
Twins and Vikings Forever!
Hinsa
NDPreps Legend

Return to Girls