2012-13 Region 2 Predictions

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Re: 2012-13 Region 2 Predictions

Postby Flying Wallenda » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 pm

Considering that the Tommies beat both Grafton and HCV this year, I gotta tab them the favorite heading into the tournaments. But, obviously any of those three teams could advance.
Flying Wallenda
NDPreps All-State

Postby coolhandluke » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Oh, no - everyone in the region has been taking notes. Some teams did well on their homework and passed the regular season "test". I think for much of the season the Grafton coaches were "curving" their tests, like when some players were close to failing they got a better grade than they probably deserved. Grafton obviously started out with the least experience of the "top 3" teams, so now the girls need to put it together and study hard for the regional tournament "finals". State will be just extra credit done for fun. I do know most of the girls from Grafton/St. Thomas test well. I hope they ace the final exam. Let's see who kept the best notes. Again, good luck to all.
coolhandluke
NDPreps Reserve

Postby packers21 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Hopefully the Betty remembers the 3 point line
It is a little harder to motivate kids I guess because they’ve been pampered so much. We’re in the trophy generation, give ‘em a trophy for 23rd place, make ‘em feel good. Make mom and dad feel good.” Tom Izzo, Michigan State Basketball
packers21
NDPreps Hall of Fame

Postby spoilersports » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:25 pm

packers21 wrote:Hopefully the Betty remembers the 3 point line

It's still here :)
spoilersports
NDPreps Starter

Previous

Return to Girls