L-M-M

Class B Girls
Forum rules
Please do not post just to complain about players, coaches, teams, officials, fans, or anyone else. Lets all try to demonstrate the spirit of good sportsmanship. Posts may be edited or deleted that do not comply.

Postby jordanpippen » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:22 pm

How far will L-M-M go
jordanpippen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby jordanpippen » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:25 pm

I have heard that LMM has some good talent and i am curious to know what everyone else thinks. I am not from the area but would it be smart to come watch them play?
jordanpippen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:28 pm

barring any major injury, l-m-m will be playing one of the two games on the final night of the region tournament.

my personal thought is that they will be playing in the third-place game. that isn't to slight them, i just think that steeele-dawson and linton have had a choke hold on the region for a couple of years now, and until i see some proof otherwise, they are the teams to beat.

who knows, maybe once the season gets rolling i'll feel different. but for right now, i think l-m-m is the best district 5 has to offer and the third-best team in region 3.

kristin cuypers is a one-person show and was voted to the all-state second team as a junior last season.
Last edited by rep on Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rep

Postby LiveTheLife... For The Lo » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:38 pm

What about Brown? I heard she played for a good Fargo traveling team last summer.

Then Meidinger is probably the best rebounder and most physical in District 5 and maybe Region 3.

Then they had a couple good guards.

It is hard to believe they won't make the Region Championship let alone the state  tournament, but as rep said before District 5 has yet to prove they can get into the Region Championship game.
LiveTheLife... For The Lo
NDPreps Reserve

Postby rep » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:46 pm

LiveTheLife... For The Lord wrote:What about Brown? I heard she played for a good Fargo traveling team last summer.

Then Meidinger is probably the best rebounder and most physical in District 5 and maybe Region 3.

Then they had a couple good guards.

It is hard to believe they won't make the Region Championship let alone the state  tournament, but as rep said before District 5 has yet to prove they can get into the Region Championship game.

Brown has really impressed me this volleyball season...she has to be averaging something like six or seven blocks a match. she seems to be really establishing her athleticism. she had five boards a game last year but just 3.4 points, so i think the key would be for her to establish a bit of presence there.

i like meidinger...i did a story on her last year and the first thing their coach said is that she is the kind of player that would run through a wall if you asked her to...really seems to fit. she is a gutsy, exciteable player. she had 7 boards a game last year to go with 4.8 points. at the barnes county tournament she also had a game-winning shot in the semis (?) or quarters (?)...she is fun to talk to because she really gets into just about everything she does/says.

i'm not too familiar with their guards...i think one of them had on a knee brace last year, but had all right 3-point range (not sure who she was or if she is back) and they had kind of a shorter point guard that i think graduated?
rep

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:57 pm

Reba Larson was the girl with the knee brace.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby jordanpippen » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:44 am

the point gaurd Reba Larson, is she anything special? How does she shoot the 3 and can she handle pressure?
jordanpippen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby hoopsstar2391 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:53 pm

she's a pretty good player, she has nice touch from the behind the arc, if she gets hot she'll drain everything.
hoopsstar2391
NDPreps All-Conference

Postby bballfan5 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:22 am

Last edited by bballfan5 on Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
bballfan5

Postby jordanpippen » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:33 am

shall we stop writing about ourselves?
jordanpippen
NDPreps Reserve

Postby sportsguy2 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:12 pm

lol o well. its not like she's the only one
Last edited by sportsguy2 on Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportsguy2
NDPreps All-Conference

Return to Girls